Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

BIZARRO has decent reputationBIZARRO has decent reputation
Default PJ is a GREAT coach

don't worry, I'm not talking about Carlesimo...

But yes, Phil Jackson is a GREAT coach. The 9 titles aside, it is something no one seemed to talk about when they spoke about the Lakers being bad, that they had one of (if not the best) coaches in the game, so they might indeed not be so bad.

Without him, I say they would be lucky to be 500. However, I think they have a real shot to win 50 games, much of it due to his experience, leadership, ingenuity, etc..

I saw just how great he was with my Bulls in 93-94, but he has proven it over and over again.

Even though his personality can be annoying, he is a truly GREAT coach.:)

Cheersz,
BIZARRO

Last edited by BIZARRO : 11-21-2007 at 01:50 PM.
BIZARRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:41 PM   #2
KareemsGoggles
Banned

KareemsGoggles has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: PJ is a GREAT coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZARRO
don't worry, I'm not talking about Carlesimo...

But yes, Phil Jackson is a GREAT coach. The 9 titles aside, it is something no one seemed to talk about when they spoke about the Lakers being bad, that they had one of (if not the best) coaches in the game, so they might indeed be so bad.

Without him, I say they would be lucky to be 500. However, I think they have a real shot to win 50 games, much of it due to his experience, leadership, ingenuity, etc..

I saw just how great he was with my Bulls in 93-94, but he has proven it over and over again.

Even though his personality can be annoying, he is a truly GREAT coach.:)

Cheersz,
BIZARRO

LOL, 9 Titles aside...

That is a pretty big aside my friend. Jackson's greatness is undeniable to everyone though, except maybe D'Antoni, who is a whiny loser with a child molester 'stache.
KareemsGoggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KareemsGoggles
LOL, 9 Titles aside...

That is a pretty big aside my friend. Jackson's greatness is undeniable to everyone though, except maybe D'Antoni, who is a whiny loser with a child molester 'stache.

Yes, I meant it sarcastically ,,,,however, you wouldn't believe it but A LOT of people in Chicago claim it is just because of Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Pippen, etc., and give Jackson NO credit for the titles. Pretty stupid really, huh? Guess he left a bad taste in some Bulls fans mouths, as his perceived (and sometimes substantiated) arrogance rubbed many people the wrong way.

His greatness is yes, pretty undeniable.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

he'd be a better coach if he stopped playing scrubs like kwame and d fish and putting in the new young guns
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:15 PM   #5
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

Agreed, good point.

Great coach, but never said he was perfect, ha.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:16 PM   #6
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How can you have a thread title like that and NOT think its PJ Carlesimo?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #7
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

Ha, I know. But I thought it would make for a little jab at PJ Carlesimo.

And also point out my disdain for the recycled NBA coaches fraternity. I think I hear the Ghost of John Macleod.

Cheersz,
BIZARRO
Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIZARRO
Ha, I know. But I thought it would make for a little jab at PJ Carlesimo.

And also point out my disdain for the recycled NBA coaches fraternity. I think I hear the Ghost of John Macleod.

Cheersz,
BIZARRO

Poor PJ. He's the victim of being strangled and HE gets ostracized from the coaching fraternity.

It would be hiliarious is Durant strangles him at a future practice....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: