Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #16
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: is this the real zach randolph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjames
It seems like every player that comes to the Knicks, their career takes a turn for the worst.

Almost true except Crawford is basically having his best years.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:07 AM   #17
MakeMeSomeFoodHo
Banned

MakeMeSomeFoodHo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
Zach Randolph has been a complete hog this year, I don't think I've seen a player hog as much as him... he tries to fight through triple team - which really confuses me, because Knicks have got guys who can shoot the three...
really, who?
MakeMeSomeFoodHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:24 AM   #18
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Really? I love watching Knicks game. It's like watching a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you know ya have to see what happens....

I can't watch the basketball they play, it actually hurts. I really enjoyed watching the team in the 90s because they played the "right way" but it's just horrible now. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy the results or the off court stuff or the the stupidity on it. That stuff is great, but the "basketball", term used loosely, they play is just painful.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:39 AM   #19
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
i didnt get to see him much when he was in portland, but its pretty sad watching him on the knicks. he doesnt seem to have a go to offensive move, besides put backs and a shaky jumper, for every one he makes he misses 2 others. he puts up a ton of shots even when he isnt hitting them and he'll hold the ball until he gets double teamed, then make his move/or get stripped. the guy is still putting up numbers but so far theyre pretty deceiving.

im sure hes actually a better player than im makin him sound, but right now it doesnt really look it

I have no idea what your basing this off of, and i've watched just about every Knicks game. Zebo is a beast down low, hes got a better touch down low than Curry, and hes more consistant than anyone else on that team. Eveerything he misses is inside of rim or back of rim, never way off.

what game or games are you basing this off of? considering everytime i've watched the Knicks they dont go to him enough.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: