Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2007, 12:52 AM   #16
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Congart All Jose Homer

at this guy. Reminds me of guangmoreno. He has to be some sort of troll.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:00 AM   #17
Gabbo
I hit open layups

Gabbo has an OK reputation so far

I have worked it out....

"T.J. Ford, who played at the University of Texas, had 13 points but didn't play the last 16 minutes because of a stinger sustained when he took a knee to the chest trying to draw a charge against Josh Howard.

"Josh exploded into me and I took the full hit," Ford said. "It's not that serious. ... There's a pain and a tingling feeling in my left arm. It's calmed down right now. We'll see how it responds [Wednesday]."" - espn

He is saying TJ is injured, and we will now see that Jose is overrated now that he has to start. i dont agree but thats what he is saying.

problem is, he may not miss a game
Gabbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:14 AM   #18
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
You won't make it through life without a brain.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:16 AM   #19
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

GoldMedallist has an OK reputation so far

This man Wilt is not really a Raptor fan, that's for sure. And if he really is, it would be better for the Raps to throw away fans like him. He only makes other people to hate the team.

(And sorry for my writing, English is not my first language).
GoldMedallist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 06:50 AM   #20
sawyersauce
Great young streetballer

sawyersauce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilt
Tj is better than Jose.......

well thats why he starts ahead of him...

Was that the whole point of the thread?
sawyersauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:54 AM   #21
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gabbo is a great username
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:41 AM   #22
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Because Jose homer thought Jose should start ahead TJ Ford..........

And you, of course, can't respect any opinion that doesn't match wit yours...

Raptor's fans have another things to worry (for example, bad development of Kapono and CB - Bosh not sobad, but he should be playing much better - or Garbajosa's situation) than their PG, who are both playing so good.

Your starter plays good, you backup can change the style and plays as good as the starter. żAnybody see a problem with that?. Yes, only one: Wilt.

You suck.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:29 AM   #23
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

All said.

I am surprised you can even type. żOr you pay anybody to do it for you, cause is too complicated? Probably.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:32 AM   #24
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Jose is so overrated & the worst defender in the Leauge
What does the applause emoticon add to that post? It makes no god damn sense.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 PM   #25
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I think Wilt is doing it on purpose to gain some attention - by saying it more, we're encouraging his behaviour, it's like giving chocolate to the fat...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #26
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I think Wilt is doing it on purpose to gain some attention - by saying it more, we're encouraging his behaviour, it's like giving chocolate to the fat...
Amen. It's obviously an act. To expand on your metaphor, responding to Wilt is like giving Paris Hilton more STDs. Or like giving Isaiah Thomas any of your confidence whatsoever.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: