Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default GT: Game 10 vs Nuggets 11/21

Los Angeles Clippers 5-4 vs Denver Nuggets 8-3

Where: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
When: Wednesday November 21st; 7:30 PM PST, 10:30 PM EST
Media: FSN Prime Ticket, ESPN AM 710 and NBA League Pass

Projected Starting Units:
vs
Brevin Knight vs Allen Iverson
3.4 Points 24.8 Points
1.5 Rebounds 3.0 Rebounds
3.9 Assists 7.6 Assists

VS
Cuttino Mobley vs JR Smith
15.4 Points 11.7 Points
3.6 Rebounds 2.6 Rebounds
3.4 Assists 3.7 Assists

VS
Quinton Ross vs Tim Thomas
3.3 Points 25.5 Points
2.6 Rebounds 4.8 Rebounds
0.8 Assists 5.3 Assists

VS
Tim Thomas vs Kenyon Martin
14.7 Points 8.2 Points
6.1 Rebounds 4.9 Rebounds
2.3 Assists 0.4 Assists

VS
Chris Kaman vs Marcus Camby
18.7 Points 9.4 Points
13.3 Rebounds 14.5 Rebounds
1.6 Assists 3.5 Assists

Q's Key's To The Game:

1) Get Kaman involved early and show a solid post presence. By doing so, we can hopefully get Camby into foul trouble.
2) REBOUND, REBOUND, REBOUND. We have been allowing way too many rebounds in our recent games, and it won't get any easier playing K-Mart, Camby and the rest of Denver..
3) Ross frustrating Melo like he did in the playoffs and last season. We need Q all over Melo, getting in his mind while Knight is a ro******* on Iverson.

Q's Prediction: Clippers win 101-93
Q's Prediction Record: 4-5

Q's Quote:
Nothing to say here, let's just get a win and avoid to falling to .500. Denver might be tired as they have to fly in, so hopefully we take advantage and win.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Game 10 vs Nuggets 11/21

Hey I linked this on the Nuggets board, did you make these by yourself or do you pull it from another website or something? Anyways its a great format and I might copy it for the nuggets board, nice keys too, very accurate I think.

Dunno about the Nuggets only scoring 93 points but good job on the preview anyway.

edit: Clippers more like SNIPPERS- oh that was cold

Last edited by Geandily : 11-21-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:01 AM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Clippers up 53-46 at halftime, thanks to a 29-19 second quarter performance. Quinton Ross has 9 points a solid 4-4 shooting, including a trey, with the Cat dropping 12. Kaman has yet another double double with 11 points and 11 boards and has two blocks. Knight is setting up the team well, 5 dimes and no turnovers. Let's go Clippers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
Hey I linked this on the Nuggets board, did you make these by yourself or do you pull it from another website or something? Anyways its a great format and I might copy it for the nuggets board, nice keys too, very accurate I think.

Dunno about the Nuggets only scoring 93 points but good job on the preview anyway.

edit: Clippers more like SNIPPERS- oh that was cold

I make this myself for this along with another forum. It takes a while to make, but I think it's very much worth it. Be my guest and use it.

I messed up on my prediction as I forgot to change it from the previous thread I had made, my real prediction was: 99-79 Denver
Old 11-22-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
qrich
King Heno

Clippers up 77-66 at the end of three and are controlling the tempo of this game. Hopefully they keep this up for another 12 minutes and squeak out a win at home.

Knight going down really sucks, how many more injuries can this team take? The bench has over 40 points and it's this depleted, how good would it be if we were healthy?

Thornton might be shooting horribly, but he is playing very solid out there as a rookie. Two rebounds away from his first double-double.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:09 AM   #5
qrich
King Heno

Clippers win 101-90! So many injuries, and such a great game played. Kaman is a beast, Thomas hitting treys, Ross hitting his jumpers and playing some solid defense!

24 turnovers and Clippers win! Man, why can't this team be healthy
Old 11-22-2007, 02:28 AM   #6
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
Let's all just remain calm. I strongly believe we will gut out a win on wednesday. I would not mind waiving Williams or Powell and signing a FA. We were not suppose to even have 5 wins at this point. I only wish Thornton was healthy to replace Maggette to build his confidence and get some playing time.
I just got back from the game and I hate to say I told you so but I told you we would beat The Nuggets tonight, the only other Clippers fan that thought we could pull the victory off was qrich. Happy Thanksgiving to all. The only thing is Williams is looking a whole lot better than Powell.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: