Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 11-21-2007, 05:57 AM   #1
berraco
Darko The Ripper

Default Conley out (injury)

He got injured against the Mavs

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...e=NBAHeadlines

Quote:
Conley, the fourth overall pick in this year's NBA draft, hurt the shoulder Saturday against Dallas.

The 6-foot-1 guard has been placed on the inactive list and will miss a minimum of two to three weeks, the team said Tuesday.

Not really a big deal for the Grizz, since he hasn't played a lot, but he could have even more trouble to get playing time after his recovery.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Default Re: Conley out (injury)

Before I seen it in your post, I was about to say that it wouldn't really matter since he wasn't gettin playing time anyway. But, I hope he recovers quick, because I doubt Stoudamire has much gas left in the tank and we can't just rely on Lowry for the future, we need Conley.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
berraco
Darko The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Before I seen it in your post, I was about to say that it wouldn't really matter since he wasn't gettin playing time anyway. But, I hope he recovers quick, because I doubt Stoudamire has much gas left in the tank and we can't just rely on Lowry for the future, we need Conley.

Yeah, that's the issue. Conley is needed and if he hasn't got playing time up to now this injury can preclude him on getting more time to evolve as needed. And it seems he could be out 3 weeks, which can be a lot if the Grizz continue the ascending pace they have shown in the latest games (even if they only won the last, they played well against Dallas and NO). He could be in trouble to get minutes if that happens.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:29 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

ow he was gonna start getting time.Darko out they were gonna go to a small lineup.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: