Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Current Pacers Player Not Named Danny Granger or Jermaine O'Neal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Toldja, he's God. Well, maybe not that extreme. Jesus Christ, at least.

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:25 PM   #17
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Favorite Current Pacers Player Not Named Danny Granger or Jermaine O'Neal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Are you a die-hard Christ-fan?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #18
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Are you a die-hard Christ-fan?
I'm a believer in a higher power...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:36 AM   #19
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

Foster, cause he's a rebounding machine.
and I think S. Williams is going to be pretty good.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #20
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
I think S. Williams is going to be pretty good.

me too. he had a great game last night.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:14 PM   #21
marny_navis
Banned

Where do you guys see Williams fitting in? Backup for a long time or trade bait? I don't know if he'll be able to play with Granger, are they versatile enough?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #22
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Where do you guys see Williams fitting in? Backup for a long time or trade bait? I don't know if he'll be able to play with Granger, are they versatile enough?

granger has the ability to play the 4 spot by having great defensive skills. he started at the 4 spot last night and it turned out well.

this reminds me, where the heck is ike diogu? why/how did he get hurt and how long is he out for?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:39 PM   #23
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Diogu is my favorite.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #24
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

I like everyone, but if I had to choose one it will be Dunleavy.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:48 PM   #25
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Mike Dunleavy. I like him more than Granger.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:50 PM   #26
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
I like everyone, but if I had to choose one it will be Dunleavy.
Weren't you the guy bashing on me earlier in the season about voting dunleavy into the All-Star game??

OMG!! You deleted the original post I was looking for... lol You said I wasn't a true fan, I believe... I'm glad you have seen the error in your ways my fellow Pacers fan...

Quote:
Nice, Im not voting for Dunleavy,.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #27
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

well since I cant pick Granger, I'd have to pick Daniels...Beings good energy off the bench and can play 3 different positions...Shawne Williams is going to be good in a few years, the kid just needssome more PT...i think he had like 20 points and 11 rebs in his first career start this season
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:56 PM   #28
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Weren't you the guy bashing on me earlier in the season about voting dunleavy into the All-Star game??

OMG!! You deleted the original post I was looking for... lol You said I wasn't a true fan, I believe... I'm glad you have seen the error in your ways my fellow Pacers fan...

I said you were not a true fan because you are cheering for the Hornets.

And I do not vote Dunleavy for allstar because he will not get more votes than, Vince, Gilbert, Ray Allen + many more, so there is no way that he is going to start. Then I might aswell vote for Vince who I really like to watch (Raptors) crazy dunks and so on. His game is more fun than Dunleavys and its allstar weekend. Allstar weekend = funny plays, crazy dunks, nice moves. Its all about showing off. Dunleavy is more of a fundamental player.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #29
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
well since I cant pick Granger, I'd have to pick Daniels...Beings good energy off the bench and can play 3 different positions...Shawne Williams is going to be good in a few years, the kid just needssome more PT...i think he had like 20 points and 11 rebs in his first career start this season

Co-sign, both are high-quality players. Too bad there's no room at SF for Williams.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:00 PM   #30
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
I said you were not a true fan because you are cheering for the Hornets.

And I do not vote Dunleavy for allstar because he will not get more votes than, Vince, Gilbert, Ray Allen + many more, so there is no way that he is going to start. Then I might aswell vote for Vince who I really like to watch (Raptors) crazy dunks and so on. His game is more fun than Dunleavys and its allstar weekend. Allstar weekend = funny plays, crazy dunks, nice moves. Its all about showing off. Dunleavy is more of a fundamental player.

Well catz ain't modding the Hornets anymore, and I am resigning, too. I think he was just doing his job and trying to get the board energized. Didn't work too well.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: