Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-24-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Pacers vs. Cavaliers Game Thread

Indiana Pacers 6-7 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers 6-6

Indiana's Probable Starters

Jeff Foster

6.7 ppg 9.0 rpg 1.2 apg

Troy Murphy

13.7 ppg 7.1 rpg 2.0 apg

Danny Granger

18.6 ppg 6.2 rpg 1.9 apg

Mike Dunleavy

15.9 ppg 4.9 rpg 2.4 apg

Jamaal Tinsley

12.8 ppg 3.8 rpg 7.9 apg

Cleveland's Probable Starting Lineup

Zydrunas Ilgauskas

15.4 ppg 11.9 rpg 0.8 apg

Drew Gooden

14.3 ppg 10.3 rpg 1.3 apg

LeBron James

30.9 ppg 7.8 rpg 7.7 apg

Sasha Pavlovic

6.3 ppg 1.9 rpg 1.8 apg

Daniel Gibson

12.8 ppg 2.6 rpg 3.2 apg

The Indiana Pacers have won four out of their last five games, after a six game slide. This team, IMHO, somehow looks better on the court without JO then they do with him. He seems to stagnate the offense. On Friday night against the Mavericks, the Pacers put up 62 points in the first half, their fifth time in 13 outings they have done that. When this team is hot, not many teams can stop them, but when JO is in the lineup and the offense is slowed, these guys are very predictable...
I expect a close game between these two teams on Sunday night, The only way these Pacers are going to have a chance against LBJ and the Cavs, is to obviously stop the leader in LeBron, and we need our backcourt to outplay the Cavs' backcourt, which to me, seems like their only weakness, due to the fact that they have Boobie and Sasha starting. If the Pacers get hot, watch out because we could easily win this game.

Last edited by catzhernandez : 11-24-2007 at 05:49 PM.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers vs. Cavaliers Game Thread

My prediction....

Pacers win in overtime

116-111
Old 11-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #3
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Nice Dunleavy pick. Indiana Warriors whoohoo!!! My prediction: Cleveland 109, Indiana 94. Sorry but I think LeBron's just too good.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Old 11-25-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

God,it Sucks Around Here, Nobody Stops In Anymore!
Old 11-26-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
God,it Sucks Around Here, Nobody Stops In Anymore!

eh, i'm here. i've been sick for the past 4 days. i don't think the pacers will win this one. i want them to so don't get me wrong, but i just don't think they'll pull it off.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
eh, i'm here. i've been sick for the past 4 days. i don't think the pacers will win this one. i want them to so don't get me wrong, but i just don't think they'll pull it off.

Dude, we lost the game, it was on Sunday afternoon, we lost 111-106
Old 11-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Dude, we lost the game, it was on Sunday afternoon, we lost 111-106

man, i need to catch up. i looked up scores up last night at work and didn't see an indiana game had been played. hey, at least i had a belated prediction come out.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #9
OPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
man, i need to catch up. i looked up scores up last night at work and didn't see an indiana game had been played. hey, at least i had a belated prediction come out.

Nice call lol
Old 11-26-2007, 09:34 PM   #10
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I heard though that the Pacers almost overcame a 14 point deficit to win the game in the 3rd-4th quarter. Shucks. Tinsley almost had a triple double.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
I heard though that the Pacers almost overcame a 14 point deficit to win the game in the 3rd-4th quarter. Shucks. Tinsley almost had a triple double.

that's one thing about the pacers. they have the ability to make come-from-behind wins, but they need to keep from getting in the hole in the 1st place.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:27 PM   #12
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

LeBron James can't be stopped.

Last edited by marny_navis : 11-27-2007 at 09:26 PM.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: