Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-26-2006, 07:18 PM   #1
T-Mac213
Banned

T-Mac213 has no real reputation yet.
Default when will lakers get new uniforms?

their uniforms look so ugly why can't this 10 billion dollar franchise afford new desighns? jesus, i mean kobe got a new number means he gets a new uniform
T-Mac213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

who cares? you a fashion consultant or something? geez...

lets talk hoop, not clothing.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:38 PM   #3
The Laker Link
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Laker Link has no real reputation yet.

I don't hate the current look but I think it might be time for a little change...no color change or anything but maybe a new logo design and everything.....and then a new jersey look that way.....
The Laker Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 09:15 PM   #4
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

they have the best jerseys in the league except maybe the nuggets. They have the sunday whites and the carolina blue from the Minneapolis dayz...don't change nothin.
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:12 PM   #5
T-Mac213
Banned

T-Mac213 has no real reputation yet.

when are they gonna wear the retros?
T-Mac213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:03 PM   #6
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

If they made those white sunday jerseys and turned the white part black for away games, that would look sick. Someone photoshopped pic of it awhile ago but i dunno where to find it.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:24 AM   #7
whatisfightclub
Can barely lace up my sneakers

whatisfightclub has an OK reputation so far

I like the current uniforms just fine. Logo is classic. No need for change.
whatisfightclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:20 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisfightclub

I agree this is a very special Uniform and the organization has been through much with those. I think they look great. theyre unique.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:22 AM   #9
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisfightclub

ditto
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #10
Smurf
I brick open layups

Smurf has an OK reputation so far

I dont think they need to change
Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:34 PM   #11
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i hope they never cahnge their logo...theyve had it so long and its the laker tradition...and have you seen some of the logos out their today? crazy lookng cartoons and flashy colors...looks pretty tacky...lakers have a simple logo and thtas how logos should be...not some flashy cartoon
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:52 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
i hope they never cahnge their logo...theyve had it so long and its the laker tradition...and have you seen some of the logos out their today? crazy lookng cartoons and flashy colors...looks pretty tacky...lakers have a simple logo and thtas how logos should be...not some flashy cartoon

It would be nice to add a mascot tho hahaha.

I would love to see some random dude running around staples center wearing a big costume. But i guess the only problem would be what our mascot would look like.

i mean what the heck is a laker? u know? lool
Old 07-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

On second thought maybe our mascot should be a big replica of Jack nicholas.

LOL he has been the staples center Icon.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: