Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
pacersfan92
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pacersfan92 has an OK reputation so far
Default All Pacers fans post here

I'm one
pacersfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Pacers fans post here

Hey hey newcomer, welcome to ISH. I and jbot are the moderators here, good to have you here at the Pacers board. Hope you post often and post intelligently.

Wait at first I only saw your post count and figured you were new, then I posted and noticed you'd been here since July! Hope you begin to post more often.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

geez, 8 posts since july. maybe you're just a picky poster.

pacers rule!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I like the Pacers, but I'm more an NBA fan. I like to go to this board more often than others, and enjoy hearing what jbot, Miller Time, catz, and everyone else has to say. It's a nice board, and if that mateo guy is able to start posting alot and you start posting alot, more often than .07 or so times a day, then that'd create alot of discussion.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #5
marny_navis
Banned

And by the way, don't mind the avatar; I'm not gay, I just lost a bet to catzhernandez on the Kansas/Missouri game.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:52 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
And by the way, don't mind the avatar; I'm not gay, I just lost a bet to catzhernandez on the Kansas/Missouri game.

ha! just noticed the title under your avatar.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:08 PM   #7
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Ah yeah lets go Pacers. Great game last night against Denver. Mike Dunleavy drops 30!
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:42 AM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
Ah yeah lets go Pacers. Great game last night against Denver. Mike Dunleavy drops 30!

great game tonight also. 3 players w/ double doubles.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 AM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
great game tonight also. 3 players w/ double doubles.
Hell yeah.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:38 AM   #10
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I watch most of the Pacer games. They're the closest NBA team to me, so anytime I want to go to a game, that's where I head. went to 1 game with JBot (god those seats sucked).
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:50 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
I watch most of the Pacer games. They're the closest NBA team to me, so anytime I want to go to a game, that's where I head. went to 1 game with JBot (god those seats sucked).

hey, we went to 2 games. the 1st game had nosebleed seats but the last one had awesome seats but the game was total crap. gsx's wife kept rooting and clapping for the mavs at every made basket, i thought we were gonna get lynched.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:51 PM   #12
NightHawk112005

NightHawk112005 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

That game was probably the best atmosphere for a football game I've ever experienced. Even though the Jayhawks got the Orange Bowl, it was still worth it to win it.

On another note, how many posts do you need to send PM's and get custom user titles? It says I don't have permission to send messages.
NightHawk112005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawk112005
That game was probably the best atmosphere for a football game I've ever experienced. Even though the Jayhawks got the Orange Bowl, it was still worth it to win it.

On another note, how many posts do you need to send PM's and get custom user titles? It says I don't have permission to send messages.

OPM's my bud and he can't PM yet and he has 213. I think this guy RIMMER had to get like 300 or so until he could PM. It'll take a while.

And yes, that was an awesome game to watch, even though I did have to wear a Lance Bass avatar for a while. Missouri's spread was just too much for the 'hawks.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:38 PM   #14
NightHawk112005

NightHawk112005 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
OPM's my bud and he can't PM yet and he has 213. I think this guy RIMMER had to get like 300 or so until he could PM. It'll take a while.

And yes, that was an awesome game to watch, even though I did have to wear a Lance Bass avatar for a while. Missouri's spread was just too much for the 'hawks.

Yep, the spread's too much for pretty much all but Oklahoma. Kansas got the better end of the deal, though.
NightHawk112005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #15
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawk112005
Yep, the spread's too much for pretty much all but Oklahoma. Kansas got the better end of the deal, though.

Totally; they now get to play Virginia Tech in a BCS game. I think Va Tech's just gonna run all over them, and it'll be no contest. Just like the Georgia-Hawaii game will be.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: