Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #16
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GREEN BAY vs DALLAS ........ Dallas - 23 Green Bay - 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
how about me and you Stat???

Dallas vs. Green Bay straight up???

How bout both you guys. If Green Bay loses I sport a avater you guys choose for two months.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:55 PM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
How bout both you guys. If Green Bay loses I sport a avater you guys choose for two months.
how about I get the first month and he can have the second???

I am not sure he would agree to 2 months with a "-primetime-'s BITCH" avy....
Old 11-29-2007, 06:00 PM   #18
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

I'm out on the avatar bet... I don't think Statman or anyone else will
up hold the bet.

And I could see myself geting p*ssed and not agreeing to the bet as well.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:12 PM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I'm out on the avatar bet... I don't think Statman or anyone else will
up hold the bet.

And I could see myself geting p*ssed and not agreeing to the bet as well.
*****. If im gonna do a avatar bet im gonna do it with both your main accounts.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #20
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
*****. If im gonna do a avatar bet im gonna do it with both your main accounts.
huh???

how about just betting with me???

straight up...one month????

scared???
Old 11-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #21
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone got a link for this
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:36 PM   #22
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dallas doesnt lose at home. The cowboys murdered the bears who beat the packers though that doesnt always mean anything. Supposedly the packers are planning on playing TO man 2 man which will be horrible for them. The cowboys struggle against the pass though. Ill go with the cowboys 34-24.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Anyone got a link for this
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...86&part=sports
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #24
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Besides the Buffalo game, Dallas has actually played better on the road than at home. That's not to say Dallas can't beat Green Bay at home.

Cowboys
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:02 PM   #25
-primetime-

how does that site work?

when I hit those links that say "play" i get nothing???

does the game have to be playing before an actual web page shows up????
Old 11-29-2007, 07:47 PM   #26
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
how does that site work?

when I hit those links that say "play" i get nothing???

does the game have to be playing before an actual web page shows up????
yep... you'll also need a player, id download the sopcast it seems to be the best
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:32 PM   #27
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

I'm gonna say Cowboys by a touchdown. My brother and son are going for the Packers. Should be an interesting evening at my house.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #28
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

It's official, no Woodson or KGB for the Packers. No excuses now for Dallas. They gotta take care of business.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:53 PM   #29
Wonder Bread Kid
My Pimp Hand Is Lethal

Wonder Bread Kid has an OK reputation so far

Is there a link that doesn't require a download?
Wonder Bread Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 09:35 PM   #30
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sopcast is playing horribly.

Anyone have a better link?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: