Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-05-2007, 02:32 PM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The time has come. JO HAS to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawk112005
30 and 11, I think JO played pretty well last night.
Good maybe we can get more than a second round pick and jerome james now.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 03:22 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm glad he's playing better...it'll help boost his value for a future trade.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:45 PM   #18
NightHawk112005
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NightHawk112005 has an OK reputation so far

In all likelihood, he will be traded to keep with the youth movement, but to blame the losses on O'Neal's return is pretty shortsighted. Nobody said rebuilding would be easy.
NightHawk112005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #19
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Good maybe we can get more than a second round pick and jerome james now.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i'm glad he's playing better...it'll help boost his value for a future trade.

Totally. I hope he picks it up, and maybe a possible Chicago-Indiana deal could take place. Maybe even Washington?

Quote:
In all likelihood, he will be traded to keep with the youth movement, but to blame the losses on O'Neal's return is pretty shortsighted. Nobody said rebuilding would be easy.

Welcome to ISH and to the Indiana Pacers Team Forum. It's pretty good around here, we've got a couple experienced posters in jbot and Miller Time. We could use another guy or two's insight since we just lost catzhernandez, a former moderator and frequent poster. Anyway, enjoy what we have here, and hopefully you decide to stick around and contribute to the ISH Message Boards!!!
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:14 AM   #20
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

i know, but it's so much easy to point the finger at me, isn't it?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #21
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i know, but it's so much easy to point the finger at me, isn't it?

lol that'd be so sweet if you were Jermaine, you could get us free tickets to all the games lol
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:13 PM   #22
jbot
Future D1 Dad

heh, i meant to say "point the finger at him". wow, i'm an idiot sometimes. also, i had just got off of work and was kinda sleepy. that's my excuse.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: