Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default What song was # 1 the week you were born?

Look up the week you were born here to see what song was at the top of the pop charts. Also mention if you have ever heard/ or even own the song that was number one that week.

March 28 - April 4 1987: "Lean on Me" by Club Nouveau

Have heard the song.

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 11-30-2007 at 06:20 PM.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What song was # 1 the week you were born?

October 7 1977

Star Wars Theme!?!
WTF? Probably the coolest number one of all time.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

February 17th, 1989-Straight up by Paula Abdul.

Listening to it now.

Not a horrible song I guess.

Last edited by Hawker : 11-30-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:18 PM   #4
MakeMeSomeFoodHo
Banned

MakeMeSomeFoodHo has an OK reputation so far

1938 God Bless America- Kate Smith
MakeMeSomeFoodHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Oh snap...............

"Chariots of Fire" - Vangelis

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:23 PM   #6
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

Physical by Olivia Newton-John
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:24 PM   #7
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

August 3, 1993

"I Can't Help Falling In Love" - UB40

Never heard it =/
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:29 PM   #8
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

December 1st, 1982 - "Truly" by Lionel Ritchie.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:31 PM   #9
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Week of April 6, 1985: "One More Night" by Phil Collins
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Week of October 15, 1988: "Red Red Wine" by UB40
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

June 13, 1988

George Michael "One More Try"

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Sweet Child o' Mine" -Guns N' Roses

huh
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:37 PM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
August 3, 1993

Never heard it =/
Never heard UB40 before?? Wow man, you ARE young... I recommend checking them out.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:37 PM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
"Sweet Child o' Mine" -Guns N' Roses

huh
Did you guys know that Axl Rose is from my town and went to my same H.S.?
Old 11-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #15
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
August 3, 1993

Never heard it =/

Lucky!
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: