Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-30-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Knicks Win!!!!! That's 3 out of 4, baby!!!!

Yeah, that's 3 out of 4 we've won!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!

Sometimes it's just focusing on the positive.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #2
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Knicks Win!!!!! That's 3 out of 4, baby!!!!

3 out of 4 what? Quarters?
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:50 PM   #3
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles
3 out of 4 what? Quarters?

3 out of last 4 games, knucklehead!!!!!!!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Does this save Isiah? Hmmmmm...Nice to see them fight back though. They played with passion unlike last night when they just completely gave up.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Does this save Isiah? Hmmmmm...Nice to see them fight back though. They played with passion unlike last night when they just completely gave up.

Yup. That's the bad part. The Knicks get a much needed win after last night's clock out. Now Zeke is safe for now.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

I dont know how they won this. I turned the channel a little bit after Marbury left to the locker room and Balkman was blowing up...there was no way i thought they were ever going to come back with how they were playing

then i see breaking news during the Suns game they won
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:30 PM   #7
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Knicks fan's just don't get it.

Winning doesn't help your team. It just makes firing Isiah less likely, it plays you out of good picks, which you desperately need, and leaves the idiots in charge thinking they are doing something right.

Knicks fans should be booing everything to do with the team.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:31 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I shouldn't be booing at all.

It's early in the season and we just won 3 out of 4.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:33 PM   #9
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

waits for Dolan to give Isiah Thomas a 2 year contract extension tomorrow morning for winning 3 out of 4 games.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:40 PM   #10
ShamRockStar
High school junior varsity star

ShamRockStar has an OK reputation so far

people made too big a deal out of last night really

Boston embarrased the Wizards, Nuggetts, and Warriors at home, and they have blown out almost every team they played at home. Miami had that comeback, that was at home.

Boston had Miami down 80-50 in the 3rd and they were giving up, or pretended to give up and then made a run while KG and Pierce sat on the bench and basicly lost their sweat and energy. At one point, Shaq and Wade just stood in offensive end and let the Celtics play 5 on 3 ball and never even ran back on D.

If they had not played last night and home and had to fly to miami, bring it for 30 minutes and think the game is over so they settle down, feel the tiredness, and couldn't find their game again, let Miami back in. But they were embarrasing the Heat tonight very similar to last night. Pierce was 5-5 from 3 at one point, Rondo throwin down putback dunks on missed jumpshots with no miami player within 10 ft of him, House raining down 3's. KG hittin fadeaways off the glass from post.
ShamRockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #11
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been saying it, the Knicks are a very deep and talented squad which could be dangerous if they clicked, which they obviously don't seem like they ever will. Hopefully for the fans, this is some sort of start.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:11 AM   #12
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Well I hope they continue to improve and get better. But Im not convinced as of yet. They have about 4 guys that can take over any game offensively and Zach stepped up tonight. They have to focus on their D though.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:34 AM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

We better have won.

Getting embarrassed on national TV by 45, Ewwww.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:44 AM   #14
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
Knicks fan's just don't get it.

Winning doesn't help your team. It just makes firing Isiah less likely, it plays you out of good picks, which you desperately need, and leaves the idiots in charge thinking they are doing something right.

Knicks fans should be booing everything to do with the team.

Which makes the whole situation so funny. Isiah will probably win another 33 games, and convince Dolan they have turned the corner. At which point Dolan will give him a contract extension till 2015.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 08:31 AM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Which makes the whole situation so funny. Isiah will probably win another 33 games, and convince Dolan they have turned the corner. At which point Dolan will give him a contract extension till 2015.

The 33 game part maybe or maybe not. They will be hard to get it realistically just because of how bad of a coach Zeke is.

He really does not coach.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: