Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default OT: How did you get your screen name?

I saw this in the L.A. Forum, so I thought it'd be cool having one here, seeing as how I still don't know what all your names mean.

I got marny_navis because I was watching the O.C. and heard them say something like Marny Navis, but it was actually Marty Nayfis when I saw the subtitles.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: How did you get your screen name?

it's a combo of my 1st and last names.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:21 PM   #3
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I just made it up.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
I just made it up.

how about your name is matt, you're taking a spanish class and your favorite player was reggie miller? that's what i figured.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:20 AM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

geez, this is just retarded. where the heck are the other pacer fans at? well, all two of them. paceraptor? pacerfan?
Old 12-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
geez, this is just retarded. where the heck are the other pacer fans at? well, all two of them. paceraptor? pacerfan?
And we can't forget about catzhernandez... lol

This is such a great story if I could say it to you guys in person, but here goes...

I was working at Spencer Gifts two years ago at my local mall, and I was actually just talking a crap in our back bathroom, when I picked up the pen and notebook that was laying near me. I just started doodling, and ended up drawing an awesome-ass cat. And I thought to myself, "I need a name for this cat." I started like writing in cursive a few names I was thinking of, and *BOOM* it just came to me. It had such a ring to it.... Catz Hernandez... mmhmm

I got the hernandez part from a SNL skit with Will Ferrell where he's in a hottub with Rachael Dratch, and Drew Barrymore joins them, and they just kept telling their creepy sexual stories to her.... but at one point they say Barbera Hernandez. And the way she said hernandez just made it stand out in my head... So when I was thinking of a last name, Hernandez just popped in my head, and thus Catz Hernandez was born... I love the "z" at the end of Catz, don't you??

Catz Hernandez is my nickname now, all of my friends know this, and there's a madeup "legend" of Catz Hernandez that we all go along with.... LOL.

The story is alot funnier in real life...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:21 PM   #7
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

This is such a great story if I could say it to you guys in person, but here goes...

I was working at Spencer Gifts two years ago at my local mall, and I was actually just talking a crap in our back bathroom, when I picked up the pen and notebook that was laying near me. I just started doodling, and ended up drawing an awesome-ass cat. And I thought to myself, "I need a name for this cat." I started like writing in cursive a few names I was thinking of, and *BOOM* it just came to me. It had such a ring to it.... Catz Hernandez... mmhmm

I got the hernandez part from a SNL skit with Will Ferrell where he's in a hottub with Rachael Dratch, and Drew Barrymore joins them, and they just kept telling their creepy sexual stories to her.... but at one point they say Barbera Hernandez. And the way she said hernandez just made it stand out in my head... So when I was thinking of a last name, Hernandez just popped in my head, and thus Catz Hernandez was born... I love the "z" at the end of Catz, don't you??

Catz Hernandez is my nickname now, all of my friends know this, and there's a madeup "legend" of Catz Hernandez that we all go along with.... LOL.

The story is alot funnier in real life...

idk, I'm starting to like the idea of "catshernandez".
Old 12-04-2007, 08:43 PM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
idk, I'm starting to like the idea of "catshernandez".
um don't you mean Catz Hernandez? Lol, it's the GREATEST story ever! Catz
Old 12-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:

I was working at Spencer Gifts two years ago at my local mall, and I was actually just talking a crap in our back bathroom, when I picked up the pen and notebook that was laying near me.

pics or it didn't happen.

j/k.

post the cat drawing.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
pics or it didn't happen.

j/k.

post the cat drawing.
I dunno how to get pix from my computer on here...
Old 12-05-2007, 03:21 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
I dunno how to get pix from my computer on here...

just open a response and click and paste on the picture icon, right? i've never used a pic from my computer on here, just guessing.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

That IS THE classic pic... drew it on everychalkboard in my classes at the end of everyday... draw it everywhere really.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

man, this is a bonafide masterpiece!!! or rather, a bonerfide. i see the cat is anatomically correct.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #14
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:

That IS THE classic pic... drew it on everychalkboard in my classes at the end of everyday... draw it everywhere really.

lol, if we had sigs, this would definitely be yours.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:21 PM   #15
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
how about your name is matt, you're taking a spanish class and your favorite player was reggie miller? that's what i figured.

Nope, I just made up my screen name. Although I am a big Reggie Miller fan.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: