Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-04-2006, 02:30 PM   #1
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation
Default Best 3 Streetballers vs. 3 NBA players

Take 3 men for each team, one point guard, one small forward/swingman, one post player.

NBA team consists of Chris Duhon-Shane Battier-Jason Collins. Streetball team consists of whoever are the 3 best at those respective positions.

Who would win?
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 02:44 PM   #2
donjuandemarco
Can barely lace up my sneakers

donjuandemarco has an OK reputation so far
Default re

It wouldnt even be competitive, not even worth discussing.
donjuandemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

well, If you took someone with streetball rep, I'd say Skip would anchor the street team. Throw in Erron Maxey and Junie Sanders and it might be a game.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 07:42 PM   #4
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Junie and Erron are what, about 6'4? Battier and Collins would dominate on them, just by using height alone.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:31 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still have an And1 dvd where BREVIN KNIGHT went up to rucker park and destroyed those streetballers. Probably about 90% of NBA players could take any streetballer out there. Wouldnt even be close
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #6
cdotcarter

cdotcarter has an OK reputation so far

I think the NBA players would win by a landslide
cdotcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 03:12 PM   #7
hoopstar1601

hoopstar1601 has an OK reputation so far

I would like to see that though...streetballers vs. nba players. a real game though, none of that weak defense and just lighting up the scoreboard just to entertain the crowd. I'd want a real game to see who's the toughest, who can really ball and bring their game. HOWEVER, i think this should be done in a series...like best of 3 games or 5 games. cuz i know some street ballers will really come back at them if they were to lose the first game...and the nba players could walk on the court thinking they're all that, expecting to cruise to an another easy win against the streetballers and actually get killed soo...i think you see what i mean.i just want a true competitive games NBA vs. STREET. NBA's Best vs. STREET's Best. Play in a serie best of 5 games...2 games indoor for the NBA players, 2 games outdoor for the Street ballers. alternate the courts. 1st game indoor, then 2nd game outdoor, 3rd indoor, 4th outdoor. And then IF it ever gets to this point, Deciding Game 5 at MSG, sell-out crowd, whoever wins it gets bragging rights. this would be awesome to see. david stern wont allow that to happen i bet...wouldnt want his valuable players to get hurt against tough street ballers.
hoopstar1601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 04:48 PM   #8
WYOMINGSFINEST1
Banned

WYOMINGSFINEST1 has no real reputation yet.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME^^^^^^^^^^^ THE NBA PLAYERS WOULD DOMINATE...JUST LOOK AT SKIP HE'S THE MOST DOMINANT STREETBALLER LATELY AND HE'S DOING OK IN THE NBA...I MEAN HE IS A GOOD NBA PLAYER BUT THEIR GAME IS STREETBALL TO ENTERTAIN... TO DO THE WYOMING WIZARD(WAIT ONLY I CAN DO THAT) NEVERMIND TO THROW THE BALL OFF ANOTHER JONES' HEAD AND GET IT BACK AND THROW AN OOP TO AN UNGUARDED PLAYER... NBA PLAYERS ARE TOUGHER...STRONGER...MORE POLISHED PLAYERS AND ID DOUBT THEYD LOSE ONE OF THOSE GAMES...JUST LOOK AT SOME OF THE NBAERS PLAYING AT THE RUCKER...THEY DOMINATE...LOOK AT SKIP...HE USED TO COME AT HALFTIME FOR HIS TEAMS GAMES...SCORE 30 AND HIS TEAM WOULD WIN...PROFESSOR WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY...AO COULDNT PLAY...ESCALADE...MOST OF THE AND1 GUYS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY. WITH NBAERS...NOW IM NOT SAYING THEYRE THE BEST BUT THEY MIGHT BE...ANYWHO NBA WOULD DOMINATE...

ALLIANCE WILL DOMINATEANYONE AND THAT IS WHY THIS MESSAGE APPEARED

0]
WYOMINGSFINEST1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:16 AM   #9
hoopstar1601

hoopstar1601 has an OK reputation so far

very well put. so its not worth watching to see how the NBAers would dominate it then? it would end the debate once and for all.
hoopstar1601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:42 AM   #10
WYOMINGSFINEST1
Banned

WYOMINGSFINEST1 has no real reputation yet.

THANKS IF YOU WERE TALKING TO ME...BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE JUST SO THE PEOPLE KNOW ONCE AND FOR ALL WHO IS BETTER AND THEY STOP MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS...BUT YEA...I THINK KIDS ARE NOT GETTING THE POLISH IN THEIR GAME NOWADAYS THEY ALL WANT TO DO WHAT HOT SAUCE DOES... I MEAN THAT'S GOOD AND ALL BUT HE'S CARRYING HALF THE TIME...I'M NOT SAYING THE NBA IS PERFECT...LIKE THE TRAVELLING CALLS BUT THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR THE GAME FOR THE MOST PART AND HAVE MOST OF THE BASICS THAT KIDS NEED TO GROW UP SEEING...I WOULD PERSONALLY REALLY ENJOY SEEING RAFER ALSTON BE THE ONLY STREETBALLER TO SCORE A LOT AGAINST THE NBA ALLSTARS AND SEE THE STREETBALLERS GET THE SNOT KICKED OUT OF THEM

ALLIANCE...

0]
WYOMINGSFINEST1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:22 AM   #11
erebus

erebus has an OK reputation so far

This is a trivial matter to say the least. Corey "Homicide" Williams and a team in Denver just gave a beating to the And 1 squad! It was 100 plus for Williams and Denver to 79 for the And 1 team if I recall. Corey basically says, we are going to show these guys how to play real ball at halftime while already leading by 15 points. The Main Event Walley Dixon I think gets thrown out also. While Corey Williams has managed to play in the last two years in the NBA Summer Leagues, he has been unable to make a roster. It is very basic, the guys who are at the end of the bench in the NBA and do not get many minutes would dominate the Streetballers, imagine if you put in the real Stars! In case no one knew, but there are a number of players from the And 1 streetball crew who are now playing in the ABL.

Last edited by erebus : 07-19-2006 at 02:41 AM.
erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #12
NJkidd356

NJkidd356 has an OK reputation so far

A team of Corey "Homicide" Williams, Bone Collector, and a good street ball big man would beat the team that you mentioned above. You can even throw in Kareem "Best Kept Secret" Reid to replace any of the two guards
NJkidd356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:23 PM   #13
sykns

sykns has an OK reputation so far
Question

do they play or not with rules?:confused: if don't I don't kno how the nba ballers play street, so there's no way to kno that, cause if they play with rules, streetballers might win or not.
But the best streetballers 3 on 3 team might be AO, Air up there and Main Event
sykns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #14
erebus

erebus has an OK reputation so far

Like Iverson said are we talking about practice, no we are talking about a game! If you want some brutal honesty, you put together the best streetballers and they would not defeat the top Division 1 college programs!
erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:22 AM   #15
hammer06
I Hit Open Layups

hammer06 has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Take 3 men for each team, one point guard, one small forward/swingman, one post player.

NBA team consists of Chris Duhon-Shane Battier-Jason Collins. Streetball team consists of whoever are the 3 best at those respective positions.

Who would win?
3 street ball players
hammer06 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: