Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-18-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
MavsLakerfan4eva
I brick open layups

MavsLakerfan4eva has no real reputation yet.
Cool I embarrassed a local street baller in my park the other day

Lately some streetballers have been showing off at my court. I'm talking about those token ''ballers'' who come in with their hip hop poser act, all confident and arrogant. I'm pretty much automatic on my shooting. Especially 3 point shooting. But over the years I've been secretely working on my dribbles, inside game and jumping ability. So the other day one poser thug who everyone calls Flash showed up to the court and called his next. He usually plays at night, and I usually leave when he arrives. So my team won and we finally played against each other. So he decides to hold me since my looks are deceiving...I'm a skinny 5'10 white guy and wearing my regular clothes from work and I stand out.(pants and all) I guess he figured he could take advantage of me..thus he he decided to talk trash. But I literally embarassed this guy. He tried to dunk on me 2 times and on each attempt I blocked his shot. I also ended up stealing the ball 3 times from him. And I made every shot that I attempted. 3 pointers, layups and jump shots. 100 percent. The funny thing is that every time I contested his shot, even though it was a 3 on 3 game, he took it personal and said ''give him the ball, I'm gonna f**k him up''. And I would fake him out and give him some of his own medicine each time. I usually don't enjoy doing those trendy and1 moves. But since he attempted to use those moves on me(and failed miserably each time) I decided to give him some of his own medicine. I faked his ass so many times, the whole ankle brake stuff you name it. But the real highlight of the game was when I stole the ball from him and ran and dunked for the first time on this court. No one has ever seen me dunk before, but I've successfully done it many times at my house. Everyone playing stopped and went ''holy sh**t''. People on the sidelines were rolling on the floor holding each other back. Laughing and talking trash to Flash.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share this for the hell of it. I've never played this good before and I had one of those games were everything flowed and clicked properly. Have you guys ever embarassed someone before who underestimated your game?
MavsLakerfan4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:55 PM   #2
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Congratulations...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #3
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

Hell yeah...

I was playin a 3 on 3 game. They had this Big N1gga guarding me...

I was a shorter dude then and Im filipino so I guess I was underestimated so anyways...

dude is guarding me, $hitloads of ppl are watching us play cuz there was some BBQ or some ****... So Im dribbling near the top of the key, dude who is guarding me is playing tight defense(not respecting my handles), so then I quickly bust off a couple crossovers(stationary) then I reach around his back wit da ball in hand, and put it between his legs from behind over his shoulder, the dude turned around and went into a crouched guard position only to see nobody there. He turned around and saw me just standing there wit da ball in my hand. dude walked off the court and left the game. The game wasnt even done but it was over after that.

Crowd was going nuts... he couldnt continue.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
cdotcarter
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cdotcarter has an OK reputation so far

Good job
cdotcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:30 PM   #5
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

one time I was playing at this Highschool and there were these brothers on the other team. They were both pretty sick players. So yeah, I got the rebound and brought the ball up court quickly, the younger brother tries to cut me off at half, so I Put it thru his legs and kept going, then the older brother Comes up to me near the elbow, I put the $hit thru his legs too and dished it for an assist.

2 through the legs rocks on brothers in the same play. True Story.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:11 AM   #6
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Congrats unfortinatley i dn't feel like posting any of my stories right now
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:47 PM   #7
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

Did you average a quadruple double on this court?
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:17 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsLakerfan4eva
Lately some streetballers have been showing off at my court. I'm talking about those token ''ballers'' who come in with their hip hop poser act, all confident and arrogant. I'm pretty much automatic on my shooting. Especially 3 point shooting. But over the years I've been secretely working on my dribbles, inside game and jumping ability. So the other day one poser thug who everyone calls Flash showed up to the court and called his next. He usually plays at night, and I usually leave when he arrives. So my team won and we finally played against each other. So he decides to hold me since my looks are deceiving...I'm a skinny 5'10 white guy and wearing my regular clothes from work and I stand out.(pants and all) I guess he figured he could take advantage of me..thus he he decided to talk trash. But I literally embarassed this guy. He tried to dunk on me 2 times and on each attempt I blocked his shot. I also ended up stealing the ball 3 times from him. And I made every shot that I attempted. 3 pointers, layups and jump shots. 100 percent. The funny thing is that every time I contested his shot, even though it was a 3 on 3 game, he took it personal and said ''give him the ball, I'm gonna f**k him up''. And I would fake him out and give him some of his own medicine each time. I usually don't enjoy doing those trendy and1 moves. But since he attempted to use those moves on me(and failed miserably each time) I decided to give him some of his own medicine. I faked his ass so many times, the whole ankle brake stuff you name it. But the real highlight of the game was when I stole the ball from him and ran and dunked for the first time on this court. No one has ever seen me dunk before, but I've successfully done it many times at my house. Everyone playing stopped and went ''holy sh**t''. People on the sidelines were rolling on the floor holding each other back. Laughing and talking trash to Flash.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share this for the hell of it. I've never played this good before and I had one of those games were everything flowed and clicked properly. Have you guys ever embarassed someone before who underestimated your game?

it's so obvious that you're evo8 brah, no one in their right mind would try on purpose to just clown themselves as you did in this post
Old 06-27-2006, 07:22 PM   #9
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
one time I was playing at this Highschool and there were these brothers on the other team. They were both pretty sick players. So yeah, I got the rebound and brought the ball up court quickly, the younger brother tries to cut me off at half, so I Put it thru his legs and kept going, then the older brother Comes up to me near the elbow, I put the $hit thru his legs too and dished it for an assist.

2 through the legs rocks on brothers in the same play. True Story.

I was schooling these to dirty flippers at the local gym on monday, those dirt flippers were a couple of bums and they were short they both came up to my waist. Dirty little flippers. I beat those dirty little flippers 21-0 by myself.
True Story
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:35 AM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

one time man, KG and TD came to my house for real, and they were standing next too each other and i did a front flip jumped off there shoulders ( one foot on each guy) and did a 720 windmill off the glass tomahawk between the legs arm in the rim dunk. true story.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 01:35 PM   #11
robisj08

robisj08 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
one time man, KG and TD came to my house for real, and they were standing next too each other and i did a front flip jumped off there shoulders ( one foot on each guy) and did a 720 windmill off the glass tomahawk between the legs arm in the rim dunk. true story.

hahaha i feel the same way as you. theres no way any of the stories in here are true
robisj08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:49 PM   #12
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:16 AM   #13
Nyghtmare

Nyghtmare has an OK reputation so far

hahaha yea i know i feel ya.... people talk alot of **** how about showing us proof and showing us videos and **** that you really did that??.... heh, 1...
Nyghtmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:28 PM   #14
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

One time some big guy grabbed a rebound over me and rolled his ankle on my foot. He was on the floor holding his ankle and was in pain. I thought that was pretty embarresing for him. I didn't mean to do it though.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:33 PM   #15
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
I was schooling these to dirty flippers at the local gym on monday, those dirt flippers were a couple of bums and they were short they both came up to my waist. Dirty little flippers. I beat those dirty little flippers 21-0 by myself.
True Story

This is true
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: