Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-02-2007, 12:25 AM   #31
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation
Default Re: Rockets @ Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Yeah, he sure did hurt the court with that towel.

It's pretty much an automatic T when players throw anything onto the court, especially in an angry matter. Plus he had to be restrained from going after the officials.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:25 AM   #32
BonyFaceNDong
I hit open 5-footers

BonyFaceNDong has an OK reputation so far

Yao got 4 bad foul calls against him, that's what got him so pissed. He has been trying to avoid all kinds of contact since the 2nd foul call, and he still got 6 fouls.
BonyFaceNDong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #33
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

el_locoteee has decent reputationel_locoteee has decent reputation

No more Ref betting on games, my A.s.s.

The Houston Rox will never win a championship. When Houston 2 superstar can't get any call and other team roll players get ridiculous call, we are in trouble.

I never seen Ron Artest flop so much in a game.

OMFG
el_locoteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 AM   #34
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujo
It's pretty much an automatic T when players throw anything onto the court, especially in an angry matter. Plus he had to be restrained from going after the officials.
Yeah one Tech does not equal an ejection. And going after the refs, this is Yao Ming not Ron Artest!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 AM   #35
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Just when things were looking bright after the wins over Denver and Phoenix.....we lose back to back games against GS and Sacramento. GS is hot so I could live with that, especially considering that we just played Phoenix the night before, but this loss hurts. Then again, I haven't really been paying attention to many teams other than the Rocket so maybe the Kings are playing well right now.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 AM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Why didnt Francis play?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #37
Revelation
The Fouler

Revelation has decent reputation

Rafer Alston is absolutely terrible. Yes, the officiating was bad but once again Alston played a huge part in the L for Houston. Why did Steve Francis not play tonight? The sooner they put Francis in the starting line-up the better.
Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #38
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah one Tech does not equal an ejection. And going after the refs, this is Yao Ming not Ron Artest!
Would you be happier if he got a 2nd tech and Kings got another FT?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #39
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat cool

McGrady (40) and Ming (29) combine for 79 of the Rockets 99 points. We're not winning games this way. All these bum ass roll player we got aren't doing jack shit (Mike James, Steve, Bonzi, Luther).
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #40
Rockets(T-mac)

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Good lord. We lost. We played pretty bad defense the entire game. Artest had his way with us. Martin had his way with us. No but T-mac and Yao scored double figures. while five players had double figures on the Kings. We commited 13 turnovers while the Kings only had 5. A very disappointing lose for the Rockets.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #41
ZaoMing
I airball my layups

ZaoMing has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWarrior
yeah i really should stop worrying

please dont make the warriors fans look bad
ZaoMing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #42
Revelation
The Fouler

Revelation has decent reputation

Quote:
McGrady (40) and Ming (29) combine for 79 of the Rockets 99 points. We're not winning games this way. All these bum ass roll player we got aren't doing jack shit (Mike James, Steve, Bonzi, Luther).
How can you blame Steve Francis? He didn't even play.
Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:33 AM   #43
Rockets(T-mac)

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation
Rafer Alston is absolutely terrible. Yes, the officiating was bad but once again Alston played a huge part in the L for Houston. Why did Steve Francis not play tonight? The sooner they put Francis in the starting line-up the better.
Yeah I would like to know why Francis didn't play. According to Yahoo it's a coach's decision. If Adelmen didnt' put him on purpose....WTF is wrong with him??? Did he not see him play the last few game???
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:36 AM   #44
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

el_locoteee has decent reputationel_locoteee has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Yeah I would like to know why Francis didn't play. According to Yahoo it's a coach's decision. If Adelmen didnt' put him on purpose....WTF is wrong with him??? Did he not see him play the last few game???

Are you watching the game or just flowing the box score? They said like 10 times that Steve got a back problem thats why he did not play today.
el_locoteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #45
Darkthug
I hit open layups

Darkthug has no real reputation yet.

Im pretty sure I heard one of the commentators say that Francis was injured or something. Also You got ejected after one technical because he was already fouled. 6 fouls + Tech = Ejection I think.
Darkthug is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: