Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Week 13

And it really show Tarvaris' progression. First meeting with the Lions this year Tarvaris had the worst game of his career. So far this is the best. Our offense looks great.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #17
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

2nd straight year and Eagles backup has outplayed McNabb to me.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:26 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Minny is smoking Detroit.

So much for 10 wins Kitna.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #19
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

35-10 at the half.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:29 PM   #20
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Eagles can't score from the 1?

Seahawks get a goal line stand and go in halftime with momentum and the lead.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:30 PM   #21
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Kitna is a joke.

I liked him before the season started, making that statement was stupid though. 4 game losing streak, ew.

Skins, Giants, Packs and now Minny.

Then he comes in the papers saying how they are better then the Giants. Shut up Kitna, Your team is lame.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #22
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

My bets:

Seahawks +3
Rams -3
Giants -1.5

(Posted on NFL thread on Main Page before games started)

Seahawks taking caring of the Eagles. Seahawks goalline defense has been great when it comes to stopping the run.

Eagles are weak, Seahawks are the better team
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I should have jumped on Minny...wtf was I thinkin? Oh i wasnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Eagles can't score from the 1?

Seahawks get a goal line stand and go in halftime with momentum and the lead.

Momentum? Dunno bout that....it was just a great play by Rocky Benard. F*cking got penetration and tripped up Westbrook. Eagles just need to cut back on turnovers. 14pts off them for Seattle.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #24
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sidney Rice is a

Quote:
I should have jumped on Minny...wtf was I thinkin? Oh i wasnt

what was the spread or w/e you call it?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:33 PM   #25
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

I said Momentum because they were hyped up.

I want Eagles to win, I want McNabb gone.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:33 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Kitna is a joke.

I liked him before the season started, making that statement was stupid though. 4 game losing streak, ew.

Skins, Giants, Packs and now Minny.

Then he comes in the papers saying how they are better then the Giants. Shut up Kitna, Your team is lame.

Yup...4gm losing streak. Minny is tied with them (I'm assuming this game is already a Minny win. 6-6

I love it. Strahan wont have to worry about Kitna in the playoffs...he wont be there!
Old 12-02-2007, 03:36 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Sidney Rice is a

what was the spread or w/e you call it?

It was -4 (-120) Minny. Only reason I didnt take it? Didnt like Tavaris...was close to pulling the trigger but was like blah forget it. I like the 4pm games much more than the 1pm games.

Peterson is BACK like he never LEFT.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #28
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

After this week, the Seahawks will be 8-4

I wonder where STAT is, laughing at my 11-5 prediction, and thinking his 8-8 or 9-7 predicition right.

Like I said, the only way Seahawks lose another game this year is because of a bad luck day.

Eagles not as good of a team as the Seahawks.

2007-2008 NFC Champs
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #29
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

All i want is the Eagles to win.

AJ Feeley is my boy
Old 12-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #30
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

Carolina finally decided to get Steve Smith involved.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: