Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #16
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Re: Eddy "I eat too much" Curry

almost 10 years older then Curry.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:28 PM   #17
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Hilarious. I remember folks claiming Curry to be a Top 3 Center in the league after one decent season with the Knicks.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:39 PM   #18
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That is by far the worst deal I've ever seen, and truthfully I would rather get rid of Randolph before Curry.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We're not even halfway through the season, yet analysts think we need to start over and Knick fans are screaming for Isiah's head.

IIRC, beginning of last season people were calling Chris Mullin a terrible GM, yet peolple consider him to be one of the better GM's now.

Anyways what's up with Jermaine O'Neal? Any chance we could swap him with Randolph?

Last edited by ALBballer : 12-02-2007 at 01:43 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:46 PM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought this thread was about Eddy eating to much curry. Enhances the B.O., but I love butter chicken.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #20
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The C's were just like the Knicks before this season. I don't understand how the C's fans can talk when their team was worse than the Knicks for the last 10 years.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #21
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

C's finally get good because they get KG and Ray. Well, When KG and Ray retire, you will be the laughing stock in this league.

I'll be watching Jeff Green and Al Jefferson dominate.

Go ahead, Say It..We gave up Tyrus Thomas for Eddy Curry but Curry's still only 24 and is averaging 20 a game. Tyrus won't lick that.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Curry is still young, did someone actually compare him to Kwame Brown?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:40 PM   #23
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Zach Randolph is the better version of Eddy Curry. You don't need two fat-asses that don't play D, can't pass out of double teams, don't eat right and are both as thick as pig-sh*t.

omg
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:31 PM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Go ahead, Say It..We gave up Tyrus Thomas for Eddy Curry but Curry's still only 24 and is averaging 20 a game. Tyrus won't lick that.

In hindsight we could of had Roy/Noah or Aldridge/and whoever, and that is definately better then Eddy Curry.

Not to mention we would of tanked last season, if we had our own pick, and would of had a shot at Durant/Oden.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #25
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
The C's were just like the Knicks before this season. I don't understand how the C's fans can talk when their team was worse than the Knicks for the last 10 years.
Anyone and everyone can make fun of the Knicks, they got beat down by 45 with the Cs being merciful and their coach apparently doesn't know how to talk to women. Besides, you're wrong (as usual): Pierce and Walker made the ECF a few years back and there have been a number of seasons over the last decade where the Cs were superior.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:08 PM   #26
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Anyone and everyone can make fun of the Knicks, they got beat down by 45 with the Cs being merciful and their coach apparently doesn't know how to talk to women. Besides, you're wrong (as usual): Pierce and Walker made the ECF a few years back and there have been a number of seasons over the last decade where the Cs were superior.

Yeah. We know they went deep into playoffs some years... However, that was a long time ago. When is the last time they went to the Finals? The Knicks beat them there. ha
Old 12-02-2007, 06:11 PM   #27
usdmef9
Celtics-Bears-Dodgers

usdmef9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah. We know they went deep into playoffs some years... However, that was a long time ago. When is the last time they went to the Finals? The Knicks beat them there. ha

how far back are we going? just enough for the knicks to have the advantage which would be very convenient on your part? or should we count championships or retired numbers.
usdmef9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:14 PM   #28
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

i'd love big ben in NY

whether he still has it or not, i don't care, the knicks are ****ed anyway

but his attitude towards defense and hustle would be great to have in ny
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:16 PM   #29
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmef9
how far back are we going? just enough for the knicks to have the advantage which would be very convenient on your part? or should we count championships or retired numbers.

We are going all the way back to right after Bird retired. 1992-1993 was first season without him I believe.

BOSTON
1995-96 33 49 .402
1996-97 15 67 .183
1997-98 36 46 .439
1998-99 19 31 .380
1999-2000 35 47 .427
2000-01 36 46 .439
2001-02 49 33 .598 Won First Round
Won Conference Semifinals
Lost Conference Finals Boston 3, Philadelphia 2
Boston 4, Detroit 1
New Jersey 4, Boston 2
2002-03 44 38 .537 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals Boston 4, Indiana 2
New Jersey 4, Boston 0
2003-04 36 46 .439 Lost First Round Indiana 4, Boston 0
2004-05 45 37 .549 Lost First Round Indiana 4, Boston 3
2005-06 33 49 .402
2006-07 24 58 .293
2007-08 14 2 .875
Totals 2808 1965 .588

NEW YORK
1993–94 57 25 .695 Won First Round
Won Conference Finals
Lost NBA Finals New York 3, New Jersey 1
New York 4, Chicago 3
New York 4, Indiana 3
Houston 4, New York 3
1994–95 55 27 .671 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals New York 3, Cleveland 1
Indiana 4, New York 3
1995–96 47 35 .573 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals New York 3, Cleveland 0
Chicago 4, New York 1
1996–97 57 25 .695 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals New York 3, Charlotte 0
Miami 4, New York 3
1997–98 43 39 .524 Won First Round
Lost Conference Semifinals New York 3, Miami 2
Indiana 4, New York 1
1998–99† 27 23 .540 Won First Round
Won Conference Finals
Lost NBA Finals New York 3, Miami 2
New York 4, Atlanta 0
New York 4, Indiana 2
San Antonio 4, New York 1
1999–2000 50 32 .610 Won First Round
Lost Conference Finals New York 3, Toronto 0
New York 4, Miami 3
Indiana 4, New York 2
2000–01 48 34 .585 Lost First Round Toronto 3, New York 2
2001–02 30 52 .366
2002–03 37 45 .451
2003–04 39 43 .476 Lost First Round New Jersey 4, New York 0
2004–05 33 49 .402
2005–06 23 59 .280
2006-07 33 49 .402
2007-08* 5 10 .333
Old 12-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #30
usdmef9
Celtics-Bears-Dodgers

usdmef9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
We are going all the way back to right after Bird retired. 1992-1993 was first season without him I believe.

how convenient.
usdmef9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: