Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #31
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What do you think of this chick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
smh...

Huh?
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:07 AM   #32
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
smh...
You didn't get the memo? Ghetto=black=inferior and similarly unattractive black females=monkeys.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:15 AM   #33
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
You didn't get the memo? Ghetto=black=inferior and similarly unattractive black females=monkeys.

What? I have seen some very arousing "ghetto" booty, and it didn't resemble a monkey.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:20 AM   #34
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

would put you in the minority here then.

Hawt!
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:22 AM   #35
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Hawt!
i always wondered what a dead supermodel would look like after the vultures had picked he carcus clean...thanks
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:50 AM   #36
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Quote:

Hawt!

That is dirty!
This, is not.

Last edited by WhiteMosɘs : 12-03-2007 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #37
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIMMER
Sorry, I dont bone gorillas.

Just ugly asian chicks huh?
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #38
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

empty

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-03-2007 at 06:45 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:43 AM   #39
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Hawt!
Damn nice legs and cute face.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:48 AM   #40
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
ewwww, she got some gross titties...

Looking at your avatar, I'm not sure you should be speaking out calling a WOMAN gross.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:52 AM   #41
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
She's alright, not the type of chic ISHiots go for though. Should have posted this

Most people have bad taste. Look at pop culture for instance. Most guys go crazy over these white sluts or asians with no body. Nothing you can really do about it.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-03-2007 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:26 AM   #42
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Most people have bad taste. Look at pop culture for instance. Most guys go crazy over these white sluts or asians with no body. Nothing you can really do about it.

Got rejected by one of 'em?

Who goes crazy for them? Only retards. Stop putting words into our mouths as if you know everyone here. Rimmer's girl from the avatar is hot. She has curves so I don't know where you're getting your thoughts from. Gay-ass.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:37 AM   #43
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba

Typical yawner cliche response. Can't do better than that?

Quote:
Stop putting words into our mouths as if you know everyone here.

I'll do whatever the **** I want to do. Understand? Are you a mod? I've been here a lot longer than you fool. Moreover, I was talking about people in general.

Quote:

Funny how you got no response when a black women is called a gorilla. But we can't say anything about white or asian women can't we?

{quote]She has curves so I don't know where you're getting your thoughts from[/quote]

I seriously doubt it. I guess the hoes in your avatar have curves too. Huh?

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-03-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:24 AM   #44
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81

You're so biased man, you come off sounding like kinda racist bro...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:35 AM   #45
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

You're so biased man

Why would a white guy be biased against white women?

Simply put, I rarely see a white women that I find attractive. Rarely. I had my reasons for saying what I did. I was looking to see if I would get a certain response and gencbiba gave it.

It's ok to call a black women a gorilla, but to call a white women a slut is racist.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 12-03-2007 at 08:38 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: