Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow Tonight's Dexter

*Spoilers*

So tonight's episode was great because it was deep. Not the intensity of other episodes this season, but the show really made you feel sorry for both Dexter and Doakes at the end.

The show's getting trippy. What's with Lila? I couldn't tell if she's trying to accuse Angel of raping her, or if she's still trying to get at Dexter (most likely) somehow.

Harry was dragged through the mud tonight.

The pressure's starting to weigh down on Dex. Damn.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tonight's Dexter

Where are you Gobb and DT?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm lost on the Lila angle...not sure how faking date rape gets to Dexter. Maybe to make Dexter feel guilty? I dunno...lost there. Maybe its just another addition of her wacky/looney side. She does look like she is going to uncover the spot in the everglades.

I swore Doakes was gonna get that phone man. And his face after Dexter killed dude in front of him was priceless.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #4
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

yea last nights episode was f.ucked.

lila is definitely pushing that date rape stuff on angel? why? to cause more grief for dex.

she'll probably go to dex, say "angel drugged and raped me" have all that evidence, and just cause dex more stress than a regular serial killer needs. maybe make dex want to kill angel? possible. he knows angel was desperate for some loving... maybe too desperate.

know something weird about how dex killed that guy infront of doakes? he didn't do his usual "this is why you're here, accept your death" to the murderer... he just flat out started drilling his head while he was out. i think that code of his is starting to wilt.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #5
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

I keep hearing about this show. Someone wanna give a quick idea about what it really is and what type of a show it is? better to get someone who watches teh show's views rather than to read well thought out scripts by professionals...
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: