Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default halucination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSaXj...eature=related
halucination

Does this trick work on anyone... It only lasted for about 10 seconds for me... And no... This is not one of those "stare-at-the-screen-and-something-will-pop-out-and-scare-the-****-out-of-you-videos."
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: halucination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSaXj...eature=related
halucination

Does this trick work on anyone... It only lasted for about 10 seconds for me... And no... This is not one of those "stare-at-the-screen-and-something-will-pop-out-and-scare-the-****-out-of-you-videos."
yeah it worked really well

Like after awhile I got sleepy then I looked around and everything was really contorted and stuff
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:12 AM   #3
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lame.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:15 AM   #4
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
yeah it worked really well

Like after awhile I got sleepy then I looked around and everything was really contorted and stuff

this made you sleepy?

It made my eyes watery and only the things on my pc were shaky, everything around me looked ok.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:32 AM   #5
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Things just sort of rippled for a few seconds. Someone find a video that works really well.

I like that one. If you haven't seen it, look at the four dots for 30-40 seconds then look away.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:35 AM   #6
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs
Things just sort of rippled for a few seconds. Someone find a video that works really well.

I like that one. If you haven't seen it, look at the four dots for 30-40 seconds then look away.

Nice!
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:40 AM   #7
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Look at the dot for 40 seconds then look at a white surface. Not a very advanced one, but whatever. Cool enough.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:43 AM   #8
-primetime-

Quote:
Look at the dot for 40 seconds then look at a white surface. Not a very advanced one, but whatever. Cool enough.
wow

the colors matched...

that is strange
Old 12-03-2007, 12:46 AM   #9
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Damn.....
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #10
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The Dude! I love The Big Lebowski!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:32 AM   #11
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I remember that Jesus halucination given to me in sunday school when I was little. "If you look at those four dots, Jesus will appear to you b/c you asked him too." Of course I believed it but its just hilarious.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:50 AM   #12
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I remember that Jesus halucination given to me in sunday school when I was little. "If you look at those four dots, Jesus will appear to you b/c you asked him too." Of course I believed it but its just hilarious.

How very tricky of them.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:30 AM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

eh, worked a little bit for me. the wall looked sorta like it was melting or something. man my eyes were begging for me to blink.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:45 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Visual things NEVER work for me... no luck with any of these...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:06 AM   #15
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

They didn't work for me either...
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: