Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #16
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Can you beat Jason Collins 1 v 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
Yeah, I agree, the storylines are kind of lacking this year. They need to step it up some and come up with something better. Evil Lana seems to be the main theme which isn't that interesting.

writer's strike is going to force this season to be about:

"Clark finally realizing that he needs to be 100% an alien because human relationships don't work for him and look it's another Kryptonian and some doomsday plot! time to fly!"

as only 15 episodes will be in this season
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:10 AM   #17
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

I would guard him strong right after the check at the top of the key. He would have to dribble to move. Collins can not dribble & back down some one.

Will this game allow foul shots? if so, I would win with Hack a Twin.(joke)

It's not inconcievable. When I played in college I played the power fowards and centers all the time at practice. Given they were not 7 feet but they were about 6'8 - 6'9. I was only a 6 foot point guard weighing about 190 at the time. If the jumper is going (with anyone) it could happen.
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:20 AM   #18
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All he would have to do is turn his back and just back me down all they way to the basket, then do his signature "pump n slam" I think I could put up a few points though just with my jumper or my speed advantage.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #19
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
his signature "pump n slam"

?...........
Old 12-04-2007, 03:44 PM   #20
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
?...........
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kpHw8lehXbw
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #21
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing

LOL @ your comment on the video.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:37 AM   #22
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Oh Dip! I stand corrected. I do think he needs to do it more than once in a career to make it his signature move.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #23
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

Quote:
Yeah, I agree, the storylines are kind of lacking this year. They need to step it up some and come up with something better. Evil Lana seems to be the main theme which isn't that interesting.

They really need to change that. I mean Lana is old news, shes getting really boring in the show I find, They also need to do something with Clark get him more into the show, He always looks depressed. The show needs more action again and bring back the Justice league I was expecting a lot more then just 1 episode last season with that, they need to bring it in again for a couple episodes this season.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:55 PM   #24
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
Oh Dip! I stand corrected. I do think he needs to do it more than once in a career to make it his signature move.
I remember when he scored 6 a game he used to do that
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #25
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaley82
They really need to change that. I mean Lana is old news, shes getting really boring in the show I find, They also need to do something with Clark get him more into the show, He always looks depressed. The show needs more action again and bring back the Justice league I was expecting a lot more then just 1 episode last season with that, they need to bring it in again for a couple episodes this season.

personally, since Smallville is the CW's cash cow show and probably will be extended for at least Season 8, if there is interest...

spin the show off and make a Superman series with most of the same actors.... and limit Lana to guest star status

anyway, with Jason Collins' new offensive mindset, i'm sure he would destroy me 11-0 in 13 seconds
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #26
rock8nets
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rock8nets has an OK reputation so far

Jason Collins is a complete waste of the Nets $. The guy is a goon, sucks on offense, and his defense if waaaay overated. I would waste him 1 on 1, even though I'm giving up 9 inches

Why the Nets ALWAYS insist on bringing his sorry arse back is amazing to me.
rock8nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #27
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

VCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this boardVCMVP1551 is popular on this board

I'm 5'8" and rail thin but I might be able to win because the 2 things I do well are shoot long 3's and I am very quick. I don't know how to guard him though. Maybe if he gets the ball at the 3 point line I could steal it.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #28
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation

trust me people, none of you can beat him... i have played him 1 on 1, i play highschool basketball and i couldnt do anything, and hes alot faster then you think... and i mean ALOT....

and sorry about posting in such a old thread i just had to state that lol
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #29
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
and sorry about posting in such a old thread i just had to state that lol
haha, np... those dreamers had it coming for a long time.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 AM   #30
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JC can beat anyone!
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: