Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 07-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #31
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

NJnetsfan1535 has decent reputation
Default Re: Can you beat Jason Collins 1 v 1?

yea and he showed us all that standing as tall as he can (flatfooted) and putting his arms up he is around 2 inches from the rim... so unless you can dunk on him dont try to drive on him, lol, and if he can hold the good centers like dwight howard to 6-8 points alot, i think he cans stop you, but it sure would be fun

heres a mix i made of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM45w0yRp2Q

Last edited by NJnetsfan1535 : 07-17-2008 at 11:54 AM.
NJnetsfan1535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #32
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

heres a old vid of me from like 2 years ago, im alot better now though, somewhere in the vid is a pic of me and collins, that was back in like 2006 im pretty sure, i go to his camp every year to hang around with him because hes a great guy and fun to be around and i love basketball, but i think that was the 2006 camp maybe 2005, but now im in hs so im better and i wanted to go this year but i have high school training so i cant, also jarron collins is gonna be there all week too so i could have played him and stuff, but you cant miss hs bball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXA6hxAS-O4
Old 07-17-2008, 08:22 PM   #33
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

when you see me with black shoes that was early last year, everything else was around 2006-early07
Old 07-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #34
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

If he was 6'0 definitely. Unfortunately he's 7'0. So no I can't beat him 1 on 1.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:01 PM   #35
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
when you see me with black shoes that was early last year, everything else was around 2006-early07
nice handle. how much have you worked on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
If he was 6'0 definitely. Unfortunately he's 7'0. So no I can't beat him 1 on 1.
if he was 6'0" then he'd automatically be faster and quicker.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:58 AM   #36
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are you that guy on youtube that made the Jason Collins Warrior mix ?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #37
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

no thats not me, some other nets fans
Old 07-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #38
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

oh...lol
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #39
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

even though hes one of my fav players and i look up to him, i dont think hes a warrior, hes a decent player that will do the dirty work of defense and score a few points, but hes not a warrior that can get you 30 points and stuff

Last edited by NJnetsfan1535 : 07-19-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #40
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJnetsfan1535
hes a decent player that will do the dirty work of defense, he isnt some warrior scoring 30 points and stuff
actually your definition of "warrior" seems to be exactly backwards.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:05 PM   #41
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

this is what it would be like....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2J9edkRxc
Old 12-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #42
NJnetsfan1535
Future NBA Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2pjm...e=channel_page

this is a video i just made of collins and just wanted to share it without starting a thread about it so yea.... tell me what ya think
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: