Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official jbot Appreciation Thread

Man j, I really appreciate how you post a lot on this Pacers board. You're keepin this thread more active than I do, IMO. Your thoughts are very insightful, and to be honest you seem like one of the wiser posters on ISH period. So thanks jbot!!!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:19 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Official jbot Appreciation Thread

Edit: Forum, not thread.

Thanks, jbot, you're definitely the smartest poster on this board and you represent.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

reppin for da white man... lol
Old 12-04-2007, 09:44 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

aw, shucks fellas. you're making me blush.

no seriously, i try a bit to make some threads and keep this place flowing. i'm not the most knowledgeable poster ( i tend to post more in the otc forum) but i try. i just wish there were some more pacer fans here.

u guys are great!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

You duh man!
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:51 PM   #6
marny_navis
Banned

Yes, jbot is now the main poster here now. Looks like the forum's going to the Ice Age without catz unless we get some more posters here.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

marny, are u a mod in any other forum?
Old 12-14-2007, 11:20 PM   #8
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
marny, are u a mod in any other forum?

Seattle, Atlanta, and New Orleans are my forums. Those are three big challenges. Seattle has RBP and then it's downhill from there. There's some quality posters like 1982 and DMizzle that share their opinions there, too, so RBP doesn't have to rant alone. A lot of Durant lovers, too. Atlanta is Ghost Town right now. New Orleans hasn't been too active, either.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:56 AM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Seattle, Atlanta, and New Orleans are my forums. Those are three big challenges. Seattle has RBP and then it's downhill from there. There's some quality posters like 1982 and DMizzle that share their opinions there, too, so RBP doesn't have to rant alone. A lot of Durant lovers, too. Atlanta is Ghost Town right now. New Orleans hasn't been too active, either.
dammit guys, i wanna mod again!!!
Old 12-15-2007, 11:16 AM   #10
marny_navis
Banned

Shouldn't have left, catz. Now jbot runs the place.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Shouldn't have left, catz. Now jbot runs the place.

i'm so lonely.

random emoticon alert!!! this guy was funny in office space. "my stapler..."
Old 12-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
i'm so lonely.

random emoticon alert!!! this guy was funny in office space. "my stapler..."

Dude, please PM jeff and ask him if I can mod here again... tell him you want me here... I did a good job I thought...
Old 12-19-2007, 11:09 PM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

done. now we await his response. the suspense is spinetingling, isn't it? man, i think i'm getting contact high thru your posts, catz.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:11 PM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
done. now we await his response. the suspense is spinetingling, isn't it? man, i think i'm getting contact high thru your posts, catz.

It's like this all night long at my crib ladies. :cletus
Old 12-20-2007, 10:11 PM   #15
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

I appreciate you, jbot.:
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: