Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nine killed in shooting at Omaha mall, including gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Look this is obviously a sad event today... Very Sad.

Maybe the Bush / Muslim comment was a bit much...

But when I googled for it... The first thing I saw was that Bush was there
in Omaha yesterday... and then this happens?

I think this will be labeled as terrorism by our governmnet,...
and for the American people's sake... you better hope this guy was a
Muslim and not some random white dude.
jesus christ, don't those two brain cells ever get tired of rubbing up against each other for warmth? you are by far the biggest piece of Shit I have ever met... If your lucky your wife will call the authorities and have you committed for a 72 hours
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:02 PM   #17
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

19 y/o white guy who got fired from mcdonalds yesterday
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #18
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
jesus christ, don't those two brain cells ever get tired of rubbing up against each other for warmth? you are by far the biggest piece of Shit I have ever met... If your lucky your wife will call the authorities and have you committed for a 72 hours

Nope... I have two Balls that rub together...

And I will not hesitate... not for one second... to speak my mind.

Now... instead of insulting me on this thread... why don't we wait until
all the details of this tragic event come out.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #19
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
19 y/o white guy who got fired from mcdonalds yesterday

Are you serious.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:06 PM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And I will not hesitate... not for one second... to speak my mind.
That's not a mind, it's a garbage can full of maggots
Old 12-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #21
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Are you serious.

foshizzle. He wanted to go out in "style" and "a blaze of glory".

The local news originally assumed it was a black male. Anytime anything bad happens in my city white people assume it was a black person. So many damn racist motherf*ckers. I used to read the meassage board on craigslist, but there is so much racism it pisses me off.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:10 PM   #22
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Now... instead of insulting me on this thread... why don't we wait until
all the details of this tragic event come out.

Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #23
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
That's not a mind, it's a garbage can full of maggots

Call it want you want... But it aint as simple as yours.

I might have a few wires that aren't connected properly... But that's
what makes me think outside the box.

I'm a conspiracy theorist..... remember?

We've already established that I'm crazy.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #24
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
White Man = We all become terrorists and give up more liberties.

Something like this happens again this week then you can bet
you'll be searched before you enter a shopping mall.

Muslim = We just stay focused on Iraq.

i completely disagree with that. we didnt even get all worked up over domestic terror after the Oklahoma City bombing.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:12 PM   #25
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy

Hey I got a membership there.

How'd you know?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #26
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Hey I got a membership there.

How'd you know?

Lying is a sin.

You don't leave the computer.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #27
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
i completely disagree with that. we didnt even get all worked up over domestic terror after the Oklahoma City bombing.

Don't even get me started on Oklahoma City.

I was born there.

You don't know what happened in that city... You were told what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Sipn9npq4

If you ever got 30 minutes to check out the "REAL" facts of that day...

Then you might think diferently.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #28
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Lying is a sin.

You don't leave the computer.

No, I admit... It's been more then a month since I've been.

I am pretty week right now.

But I do have a membership... no lie.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #29
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Look this is obviously a sad event today... Very Sad.

Maybe the Bush / Muslim comment was a bit much...

But when I googled for it... The first thing I saw was that Bush was there
in Omaha yesterday... and then this happens?

I think this will be labeled as terrorism by our governmnet,...
and for the American people's sake... you better hope this guy was a
Muslim and not some random white dude.

why the **** is it better if a muslim did this? How the **** is this related to muslims? you seriously need to be in a mental institution. Something aint right with you.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:23 PM   #30
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
You don't know what happened in that city... You were told what happened.
typical your so sad, your going to use todays tragedy to launch another conspiracy thoery?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: