Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Chicago Bears vs Wash Redskins

Chicago 3-3 on road....Wash lost 4 straight.

Who yall like?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:21 PM   #2
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Chicago Bears vs Wash Redskins

Joe Gibbs - FTW!
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Redskins lose by 4.
Joe Gibbs uses up all his timeouts for the second half in the 3rdQ
4thQ 5 min left, controversial play goes for touchdown to hester.
TV review shows play would be overturned but Gibbs can't challenge

postgame: Gibbs tells reporters he wasn't aware of this rule either.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

It's about time Rex had an awful game, I'm stuck with the Redskins D in fantasy. I've got TEN (vs. SD) as a backup. Actually I could pick up JAX in fantasy who's playing anemic Carolina. Think I'll do that.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #5
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
It's about time Rex had an awful game, I'm stuck with the Redskins D in fantasy. I've got TEN (vs. SD) as a backup. Actually I could pick up JAX in fantasy who's playing anemic Carolina. Think I'll do that.
That would be for the best I think.

The coaching staff won't screw up this week, it's time for someone else, my bet is Portis. He'll fumble either on a game winning drive inside the Bears' 20 or fumble it inside the Redskins' 20 while they're trying to run out the clock.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #6
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

The Bears have an anemic running attack which doesn't bode well against one of the better d-lines in the league. Benson's out and Adrian "I'm not the real Adrian Peterson" Peterson has the shiftiness of an ox. Look for Rex to find himself in a lot of 3rd down situations. The Bears D will keep it close and fade down the stretch like they always do. I'd go with the Skins in the 2nd half.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Hopefully Skins can win this one for Sean.

Gibbs messed it up for them against Buffalo. Ever since Taylors Death, I've been rootin for Washington.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:43 PM   #8
RomoSexual

Im watching for the train wreck known as Brian Gumble, what a disgrace this guy is.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:07 PM   #9
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

The Grossman era officially ends tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomoSexual
Im watching for the train wreck known as Brian Gumble, what a disgrace this guy is.

A Gumbel/Kornheiser announcing crew would be the worst thing to ever happen to sports on television.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:01 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what a stinker of a Thurs. night game, though both teams have large and loyal fanbases, so the ratings should be decent.

I just hate watching primetime games that have no meaning. That's when the announcers go off on these random tangents, waxing poetically about the "good ol days"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:37 PM   #11
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Grossman's out with an injury. He puts together a string of decent performances, and then goes down with a knee injury. Kind of frustrating.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:47 PM   #12
A Loyal NJ Fan
High school junior varsity star

A Loyal NJ Fan has decent reputation

What channel is the game on?
A Loyal NJ Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #13
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

haha, anyone see the fan run on the field
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #14
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Campbell just had his leg broke Theismann-style. Horrible.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #15
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bears ball!
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: