Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Your favorite energy drink?

Yes, its around that time ladies and gents: Finals week.

I have discovered red bull but no worries b/c I will only be using it during finals then I wont drink one again until next semester.

7:30am physics final=no fun and no fair.

I had the 12 fl oz one and my eyes were feeling really weird so I just stick with the 8.3 fl oz.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Your favorite energy drink?

Cocaine

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Cocaine

Have you really had one of those or just saying it so people are like, "Wtf is that really a drink?"

I hear that stuff gets you pretty fcking wired that they made it only available to 18 and up.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Red Bull only goes good with vodka for me, by itself it makes me constipated.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
evinecz
Banned

evinecz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
Red Bull only goes good with vodka for me, by itself it makes me constipated.
red bull
evinecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Energy drinks have no effect on me. Neither does coffee. Internally, they might, but I never feel more alert as a result.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:03 PM   #7
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Kool-Aid
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:24 PM   #8
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Vasocharge creatine/caffeine weightlifting drink.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Have you really had one of those or just saying it so people are like, "Wtf is that really a drink?"

I hear that stuff gets you pretty fcking wired that they made it only available to 18 and up.

no worse than that Mountain Dew Extreme Energy Drink
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Monster! Java .
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #11
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

amp'd energy drink for me
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #12
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

full throttle
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:44 PM   #13
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Monster
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Redline gets you jacked. You'll be awake for a while on it.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:29 PM   #15
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
Monster

Gotta agree, especially with the color.

Last edited by Kungfro : 12-06-2007 at 11:41 PM.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: