Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #31
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Catzhernandez: Gone

We got 10 inches up here in L-Town... still have prolly 6 or so...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #32
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quality > quantity.

Still I want to reach 1000 post, but I really try to make the best out of every post. Well except in here, in the Pacers forum.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #33
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
We got 10 inches up here in L-Town... still have prolly 6 or so...

holy crap! we only got around 3-4 tops.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:48 PM   #34
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
holy crap! we only got around 3-4 tops.
Wow, you lucky SOB.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:53 PM   #35
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wow, you lucky SOB.

well, look at it this way. maybe the snow will keep u in the house and out of trouble, u jax clone.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:03 PM   #36
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Wow, look at that, catzhernandez is getting closer to jbot. J's been on like crazy the past few days though, keeping a steady lead. Hell, we've all been on like crazy the past few days.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:12 PM   #37
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Wow, look at that, catzhernandez is getting closer to jbot. J's been on like crazy the past few days though, keeping a steady lead. Hell, we've all been on like crazy the past few days.

heck, i've got 3 weeks off of work. plus, the only time i go anywhere really is to take my oldest son to practice and his games. other than that, i'm either on the 360 or here.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #38
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
We got 10 inches up here in L-Town

the purdue chicks must be going crazy on u.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #39
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
the purdue chicks must be going crazy on u.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #40
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:

you're probably the Van Wilder of purdue, you stud.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #41
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
you're probably the Van Wilder of purdue, you stud.
You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair...
Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #42
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair...

i'm getting to look like him the older i get. hair is starting to thin and i got a gut.

rub my tummy!!!
Old 12-19-2007, 10:23 PM   #43
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
i'm getting to look like him the older i get. hair is starting to thin and i got a gut.

rub my tummy!!!
Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM   #44
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

I wonder where catz is now. Working on a troll, perhaps? It's not like him to be away from ISH for this long.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:48 PM   #45
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

He PM'ed me, and he was typing in all caps. I think he's pissed about something. Either that or drunk, high.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: