Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-06-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far
Default What is the best game you ever played?

similar to the other thread.
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is the best game you ever played?

in the same league i refered to in the other thread, i ahd a great game in the championship game. i had about 25 or 30 points (no one keeps the stats, i am just going off what people told me and what i remember.) and i had some nice passes and played good D. i made some important shots at the end but my team lost by 5.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

best game of my life:

35 pts
8 rebs
6 assist
4 stls
3 blks
12-27 from the field
3-7 3 pts
8-11 fts
40 min
4 TOs

and we won the championship game.102-97. damn. memories.

and the championship game was during my birthday..

Old 12-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #4
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

"I averaged a quadruple double at the Y. "
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:00 PM   #5
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
"I averaged a quadruple double at the Y. "

whats your statline?
Old 12-06-2007, 11:20 PM   #6
kidachi

a memorable game. i was 15 i think. i scored 30. w/ 8 threes man! 8 threes! (pops was watching too )
it was memorable 'cause before the game.. we we're getting trash talked by the other team. we were friends, it was a friendly trash-talking exchange.. but i knew in the back of my mind that they got our number. my confidence was really low.
then... next thing you know. i hit back-to-back threes. and we're leading by 10.
that's when my confidence build up and kept shooting. i was on the zone. we took care of the lead and won. great game. great night.

being in the zone = one of the best feelings in the world.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:53 AM   #7
MakeMeSomeFoodHo
Banned

MakeMeSomeFoodHo has an OK reputation so far

I pitched 3 perfect games in my amateur wooden bat mens league over the past 3 seasons.....the best one...9IP 0R 0ER 0H 0BB 19K
MakeMeSomeFoodHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

One game I hit like 3 or 4 three's in a row to bring us back into the game, (I had a T-Mac like moment.) We lost cause my homie didn't got the last shot of in time (he made it though.)
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #9
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2003 Inter Brgy. League ( 16 and under)

36 points
6 rebounds
5 assists
2 steals
3 blks
15/26 FG
3 Personal Fouls
3/8 Free throws
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:14 AM   #10
Big Kev
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Big Kev has an OK reputation so far

Kitchen table with my Grandparents and Uncle Bob. I guess it was late eighties. First three turns I got Yatzee!!

It was unreal!! Ended up with four-digit score. Talk about being in the zone!

Big Kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #11
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Championship game

59 pts
27 rebounds
13 assist
10 blocks
15 steals
No Turnovers
No Fouls
3/3 3pt
25/25 FG

Then I woke up....went to school, and got 6 pts on 3/9, 1 rebound, 2 assist, and 6 turnovers...
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Duck Duck Goose

Shit was fun.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:36 PM   #13
OPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Championship game

59 pts
27 rebounds
13 assist
10 blocks
15 steals
No Turnovers
No Fouls
3/3 3pt
25/25 FG

Then I woke up....went to school, and got 6 pts on 3/9, 1 rebound, 2 assist, and 6 turnovers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl

Yeah if we're all gonna be honest here...
Old 12-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #14
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far

... I cant remember any of my records properly... nothing much. Its in my U14 league. North West england.
Probably summat like:
12 ppg
8 rpg
6 apg
4 bpg
4 spg

shooting roughly 0.480 of my shots. Its only an educated guess.

Not bad to say im 14, and only playing for 1-2 years. Also im 5'8 in a league thats generaly taller than me.

I got s**t on you guys
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:15 PM   #15
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

i scored once!
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: