Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 12-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board
Default Chemistry Issues

What do you think of this quote? On the heels of the Amare/Bell, Amare/Banks clash against the Knicks last week, Nash came out with this quote in today's Republic.

Quote:
"It's a long season, and you get salty that you don't have the consistency there," Nash said. "It was decent (Wednesday). Now on the next night, if it's not good, are we going to think it's the end of the world again and not talk to each other for another day? It's tough. We have to continue to have the right motives and right attention to detail.

He is suggesting there are some issues off the court here IMO.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns...6suns1207.html
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
joni
I hit open layups

joni has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Chemistry Issues

[quote=Rab]He is suggesting there are some issues off the court here IMO.[quote]

Of course there are some issues off court -- everyone's been second-guessing the situation since the season began. It's my guess the wrong players have been blamed for any problems in the Suns locker room.
joni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:03 AM   #3
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Most of you have probably read what i've said about Amare and my concerns about his locker room behaviour.

But from what i've been reading and have heard in interviews i thought he was really trying to emphasise the team moreso than himself when talking about good play and accomplishemants.

But that doesnt sound good.

Marion seems to have shut up though...Playing great as well.

Typical of Phoenix to play out of their skin on a 4 game east roadie, get done by the NBA's 2 worst in Minny and Miami then come out and beat the Jazz.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:52 PM   #4
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'll be happy if they beat the spurs....though honestly i don't see that happening unless marion and amare both have INCREDIBLE games...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: