Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-02-2008, 05:21 AM   #16
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Question. Who read the reported posts?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post1582216

Thread is closed I see. Mods probably can read back this thread. Please comment on the posts?

Thanks!

Last edited by loot : 03-02-2008 at 05:33 AM.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #17
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Are we allowed to include links to personal nba team-related blogs in our signatures?
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #18
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
I think you only need 100..

okay, so i'm getting close to my 100th post, so i'll be able to change the caption below my name (currently something about "misses open layups")? will that be in the user cp?

and 330 posts is where you start being able to dig around through posts/profiles unrestricted? can i just start a junk thread and make a ton of posts or is that against terms of service?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:44 PM   #19
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hello? moderators?
Old 03-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #20
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

It will be a little while (sometime between 200-300). Just dont spam to get to that posts to get to that privilege.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #21
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can we ban 'Bruinlove'?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:12 AM   #22
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
can we ban 'Bruinlove'?

second that. mathius too.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:53 PM   #23
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

1. Please, please get rid of thread ratings. They're an eyesore and it's not as if they actually provide insight on what thread to click.
2. Please, active search for posts by poster (or whatever). I'm lucky to remember posts I've made, much less what thread they're in.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:55 PM   #24
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jeff

have you seen this thread?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82411

i think the idea has some merit and would be interested in hearing your perspective

i am serious about being a moderator for it if that is a concern

what do you think?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:09 AM   #25
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

alright for real, help me out, i don't want my surtitle to be "kids at the park dunk on me"... i've surpassed the necessary number of posts to edit that, i just don't see in the User CP where I adjust it. where do i look?
Old 04-06-2008, 05:27 AM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
alright for real, help me out, i don't want my surtitle to be "kids at the park dunk on me"... i've surpassed the necessary number of posts to edit that, i just don't see in the User CP where I adjust it. where do i look?

User CP then click on "Edit Profile" on the left under settings&options, scroll down a bit under optional information, you will see "custom user title"...
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:25 PM   #27
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
User CP then click on "Edit Profile" on the left under settings&options, scroll down a bit under optional information, you will see "custom user title"...

it's not an option, is it still an issue of needing more posts?
Old 04-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #29
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

I'm all set thanks. For future reference it is 330 posts, apparently the forum staff can (and does) alter custom titles of posters (possibly their alter-egos) before they reach the landmark so you'll see guys with 200 posts have a custom handle, but for the masses, 330 gets you the custom title and access to profiles and beyond.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #30
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I'm all set thanks. For future reference it is 330 posts, apparently the forum staff can (and does) alter custom titles of posters (possibly their alter-egos) before they reach the landmark so you'll see guys with 200 posts have a custom handle, but for the masses, 330 gets you the custom title and access to profiles and beyond.

Now that you've revealed this, we'll be changing the number of posts it takes to reach this level
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: