Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #301
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Message board suggestions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Truth.
Of course you would say it is after the beating you just took.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:00 AM   #302
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

whats the reason we still dont have neg. rep? did jeff or anybody else ever say anything about it?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #303
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think Jeff even glanced at the OTC since making B-Low mod. We already had a HUGE petition for negative reps and this thread, with no response.

Just give us the neg. reps and that's that. It's just a click of a button for you Jeff, it wouldn't effect anyone negativly.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #304
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I don't think Jeff even glanced at the OTC since making B-Low mod. We already had a HUGE petition for negative reps and this thread, with no response.

Just give us the neg. reps and that's that. It's just a click of a button for you Jeff, it wouldn't effect anyone negativly.

Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #305
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only when I'm unfortunate enough to read your shitty posts.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #306
Basketball_Guru
I airball my layups

Basketball_Guru has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Guidelines, Search, Feedback

I want to post a thread giving my 2008-2009 NBA predictions on the forums, but it wont let me it is telling me my account is restricted and awating activation, ive been on here now for about 2 weeks..When will i get to post my predictions?
Basketball_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:42 AM   #307
ZeN
Connection Inicua

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I suggest that we have a classic thread...and to have it monitored by phar
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:42 AM   #308
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

I WANT IT BACK!!!!!
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:49 AM   #309
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Message board suggestions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar

I WANT IT BACK!!!!!
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:00 AM   #310
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar

I WANT IT BACK!!!!!
You would.

This entire forum is a joke.

I'm out.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:16 AM   #311
ZeN
Connection Inicua

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick

I think like a third of the posts where Phar, Nasta, V-unit, and myself...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:03 PM   #312
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Ban 1/2 the people on this board and give me all moderator duties including banning rights.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #313
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit

How about disabling it altogether? It's a silly system.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:37 PM   #314
stewen12
Banned

stewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
How about disabling it altogether? It's a silly system.
i thought u gave up?
stewen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #315
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

Fail.

NONE of your so called 'classic' threads are even close to licking the lid of classic.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: