Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-29-2008, 05:31 PM   #316
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Message board suggestions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Fail.

NONE of your so called 'classic' threads are even close to licking the lid of classic.

That's the "joke"...
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:31 AM   #317
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
That's the "joke"...

Yeah, and I count the amount of posters who found it funny on 1 hand..
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:46 AM   #318
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Make me a f&cking moderator and watch retardedness/idiocy drop to an all time low.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:21 AM   #319
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
Make me a f&cking moderator and watch retardedness/idiocy drop to an all time low.
Co-moderators.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #320
Maverick B

stop banning cartmanclone...it's getting ludicrous when he's not even doing anything wrong and y'all ban him
Old 09-05-2008, 01:32 PM   #321
manna452121
Can barely lace up my sneakers

manna452121 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Guidelines, Search, Feedback

I have tried to post also,how long do we have to wait?
manna452121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #322
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by manna452121
I have tried to post also,how long do we have to wait?

You can post via "reply" immediately, as you did here.

And once you've replied to like two or three pre-existing topics, you can start topics yourself
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #323
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I suggest we get another Suns mod...

me
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #324
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I nominate myself as the moderator of the Cavaliers Forum.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:56 AM   #325
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader

Most of the board would seize to exist, .
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #326
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I nominate myself as the moderator of the Cavaliers Forum.

Doesnt the Cavs forum have like 4 mods?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:17 AM   #327
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Make me a mod for the Warriors forum.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:19 AM   #328
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Here's a suggestion:

Get rid of HowardDirk/BlogofFatman/Egghead permanently.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #329
Zilla
Banned

Zilla has an OK reputation so far

stop banning cartmanclone
Zilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #330
-primetime-

hey steve,

sorry to interrupt you from your ISH stock holders meeting...

but could you please stop banning me because I am right and you are wrong???

ok....thanks
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: