Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-10-2010, 02:28 AM   #601
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

600th post
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:17 PM   #602
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jeff, you need to start putting in new phrases when people put their mouse over reputation bars, especially the red ones. Maybe something like 'XXXX is Brian Scalabrine of ISH' or something (ahem team hollywood).
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #603
Team_Hollywood
WE DA BESS

Team_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Jeff, you need to start putting in new phrases when people put their mouse over reputation bars, especially the red ones. Maybe something like 'XXXX is Brian Scalabrine of ISH' or something (ahem team hollywood).

Team_Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #604
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hey, it's just that it gets boring seeing the exact same phrase no matter how many red bars one has. Not really directed at you, just everybody who has red bars I guess.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #605
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board
Default Ban posters with 5+ red bars

Dead serious, and i'm sure a lot of posters will agree with me. People with 5 or more red bars being banned. Yes they bring traffic to your website, but they just piss off the regulars who actually like posting here and make legitimate topics and not trolling around. Think about it.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #606
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Serious proposition for Jeff

Signed.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #607
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

they will just make new accounts...
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #608
Team_Hollywood
WE DA BESS

Team_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTeam_Hollywood has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Reported. This is not NBA related.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #609
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Hollywood
Seriously signed.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #610
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishHim!
Dead serious, and i'm sure a lot of posters will agree with me. People with 5 or more red bars being banned. Yes they bring traffic to your website, but they just piss off the regulars who actually like posting here and make legitimate topics and not trolling around. Think about it.
HELL NO!!!

its not my fault most of my red bars came from 1 thread i made over at the the Lounge Forum. when im on this board i only go in about 4 threads and post. i get called a troll for having an opinion now?
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #611
G.O.A.T.
Kids at the park dunk on me

G.O.A.T. has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

reported and neg repped.

YOU DA WORSEE
G.O.A.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #612
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

And of course the trolls i'm referring to decide to chime in.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #613
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinishHim!
And of course the trolls i'm referring to decide to chime in.
how would you know im a troll if you haven't seen my post before? or is this an attempt to become e-popular and get people to agree with you?i think you're the troll because this has nothing to do with basketball.
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #614
Team_Hollywood
WE DA BESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty
how would you know im a troll if you haven't seen my post before? or is this an attempt to become e-popular and get people to agree with you?i think you're the troll because this has nothing to do with basketball.

+ 1. I got called out because I gave my opinion on Scottie Pippen. I said Jordan would have still won rings as long as he had another all star, not necessarily Scottie Pippen. I said that and then I got called out for being a troll. I think I'm allowed to have my own opinion.

WE DA BESS
Old 08-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #615
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
+ 1. I got called out because I gave my opinion on Scottie Pippen. I said Jordan would have still won rings as long as he had another all star, not necessarily Scottie Pippen. I said that and then I got called out for being a troll. I think I'm allowed to have my own opinion.

WE DA BESS

It's said that when you're so disliked your bar blinks at the end.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: