Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #706
BlackJordan
Banned

BlackJordan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Someone negged me for saying Darko is garbage boy. Cmon now, i thought we all knew he was a garbage boy.
BlackJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:15 AM   #707
mashbelly
Banned

mashbelly is starting to rub some people the wrong waymashbelly is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJordan
Someone negged me for saying Darko is garbage boy. Cmon now, i thought we all knew he was a garbage boy.
mashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #708
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We da WORST at deleting all of these heat threads.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #709
AlFarouqAminu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AlFarouqAminu has no real reputation yet.

Nice forum
AlFarouqAminu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #710
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Somebody negged me for this in a thread that's a few months old
Quote:
Rick Barry in 67 finals had a series that was up there with Jordan, Shaq, and Kareem's. At least I'd assume, it's hard to know when you can't watch the games.
Who the hell looks up these old threads anyway?
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:23 AM   #711
lakerHater
Local High School Star

lakerHater has decent reputationlakerHater has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Somebody negged me for this in a thread that's a few months old

Who the hell looks up these old threads anyway?

What the heck is Rep good for anyway!?!??
lakerHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #712
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
naw i dont want the ISH looking like realgm

ISH FTW

I agree with him on the basis that if you take those away, the front page is just going to be gamethreads, player criticism's (instead of comparisons) and Heat/Laker worship, with occasional gems. These last few days we've have actually had a nice assortment of threads to choose from on Page 1 instead of the spunk that dominated this summer.

If you make another section for those categories, I promise those threads won't get the same traffic they do now.

It's like building a little coffee shop connected to a department store where people come get a cup of Java on their way in and out, then chopping it off to be all alone somewhere else hoping people will make it a destination store. It doesn't work unless you already have the market, and honestly, right now we don't so much.
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #713
Spue
I hit open layups

Spue has an OK reputation so far

how do you rep some one?
Spue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #714
I brick open layups

3243 has an OK reputation so far

How's it going? New poster here.
3243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:29 AM   #715
Vegeta
Banned

Vegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputation

Nice forum, I thank you for adding me.
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:30 AM   #716
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
Nice forum, I thank you for adding me.

Shit just got real, a Sayian joined the board
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:38 AM   #717
Vegeta
Banned

Vegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Shit just got real, a Sayian joined the board

Which I will soon take over.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:46 AM   #718
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Which I will soon take over.

I have a feeling I will like this gimmick

repped
Old 12-17-2010, 01:59 AM   #719
Vegeta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
I have a feeling I will like this gimmick

repped

Realistically. I am not a gimmick. I was on ESPN General board. Just decided I would join another board. I love Vegeta because we have similar personalities, so I used it as my account name. But yeah, it can still be called a gimmick. Tennessee fan, you stick with me, and I trust you my friend, you will go far.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #720
TennesseeFan
Banned

Quote:
Realistically. I am not a gimmick. I was on ESPN General board. Just decided I would join another board. I love Vegeta because we have similar personalities, so I used it as my account name. But yeah, it can still be called a gimmick. Tennessee fan, you stick with me, and I trust you my friend, you will go far.

I've seen what you do to your friends, I might pass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEgd-Q0yIsM

Jk but for real, we're cool
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: