Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #721
Vegeta
Banned

Vegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputation
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
I've seen what you do to your friends, I might pass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEgd-Q0yIsM

Jk but for real, we're cool

That only happens if your weak.
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #722
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
I think it's ridiculous that people keep neg repping me for expressing an opinion..

I have one guy that signs the neg rep like he's another popular poster so that I will fight the popular poster. LOL, so I get imposter repped. I mean this has to be a taunting foul or a flagrant 2. Isn't that like crossing the FOUL line. I make my 3 point post and this sicko gets mad because he wants to see Floyd Mayweather up in here. My screename says Pointguard - not Mike Tyson. Let me make my points in the post.

I should be green four or five deep by now... Green like AC Green. Wait... No I take that back. Green like this guy The imposter is probably rolling like AC Green.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #723
BullsAj
Black and Red. Chicago

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Feed-back:

1) NBA-Gameday Section? To keep things neat and organized therefore we can also quick reference these games.
--- Sub-section: NBA GameDay Archives: We can put Post-Game threads of the games here for people to discuss after the GT topic is locked right after the game.

2) Chicago Bulls Mods: We need mods ... That section is getting spammed, the mods are inactive, and I only see me and another use named Rose, really posting there.

That is all,

Thank you.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #724
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think that the reps should reset themselves at midnight, not 24 hours.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #725
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

y is this thread stickied n not my official wall thread?
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #726
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hello woorld i am naming of foutz i have to post to intraduce meself in site
i have insidehoops yers up to 5 ago
i am fan of basketing ball
i like taem of bestst becoze they show champion chip shearful socess like of lakur and spur and calthticcs and now becaming of heat becoze of libran jimes and dwine wade but i fan of kobi becoze of last champion chip
i like insidehoops and i hoping u likes me two
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #727
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by foutz
i like taem of bestst becoze they show champion chip shearful socess like of lakur and spur and calthticcs and now becaming of heat becoze of libran jimes and dwine wade but i fan of kobi becoze of last champion chip

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #728
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Lol ...
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:11 AM   #729
Dan Gilbert
Banned

Dan Gilbert has not been impressing people

Hey, I never formally introduced myself.

Hi, I'm Dan Gilbert, I'm the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, and I'm drunk as hell right now.
Dan Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #730
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #731
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
y is this thread stickied n not my official wall thread?
Because this thread is actually important
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:01 PM   #732
LilBTheBasedGod

Sup everybody?
Old 12-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #733
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
Sup everybody?
Tennessee fan is that you?
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:29 AM   #734
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

How can I report someone?
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #735
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NauruDude
How can I report someone?

Theres a red triangle in between the online indicator and the rep button.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: