Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #961
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How can we save ISH??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
I really have to clear up that millwad is not jlauber, and perpetuates that bullshit story because jlauber is not around. It's disgusting. Sure I thought he was a little delusional, but he was respectful and doesn't deserve some idiot romanticizing history for his own benefit.

Oh and the forum is be a bit trollier than usual, but let's be honest: grass is always greener on the other side. People just have nostalgia on this forum 100% of the time saying "things used to be better." Get over it and post. The more people complain the worst it'll get.

i never did think they were the same guy. that's even clear if you notice i said THEY which is a plural.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #962
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's been essentially the same for more than 10 years. but the line has been blurred between joking and serious with some of the idiots.

Anyway.....i had a system in mind I felt would force the worst of them to shape up or get out. But it would take constant attention by at least 2 of us and the involvement of a good number of snitches.

I felt it would be a bit extreme. Plus snitches get stitches and i think id gradually grow annoyed with some of our more vigilant tattlers. Its just.....not that big a deal.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #963
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
The best any one poster can do is ignore the trolls and stans, and continue your productive NBA talk

this
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #964
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

It's almost pointless to put in the time and effort of making a good thread which includes insight and analysis, because unless your thread title has "Lebron" or "Kobe" you won't get views or replys.

And if your thread does has "Kobe" or "Lebron" all you're going to get is a band of trolls trying to derail the thread.

And by god look out because if you're not deep throating their favorite player like they are they will more than likely attack you for having a different opinion

ISH was better with neg and reps. Without rep trolls are free to troll their little hearts out
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #965
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

I miss ISH circa 2002-2005, the best days.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:47 AM   #966
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
I miss ISH circa 2002-2005, the best days.
Yup.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #967
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Jeff, implement some god damn rules around here dude

Members bumping threads, the board is flooded with trolls for and against teams. Seriously dude?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:29 PM   #968
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation
Default Re: Jeff, implement some god damn rules around here dude

U fakerfan?

TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #969
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Members bumping threads, the board is flooded with trolls for and against teams. Seriously dude?

If you're not for or against a team, then what are you
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #970
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP=

Jeff they're making fun of the Lakers.

Make them stop, even though I always troll when we're winning.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:33 PM   #971
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
If you're not for or against a team, then what are you

Bro there are a number of members here that lost rationally without flooding the board with BS. And yes, die hard fans too
Old 01-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #972
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
OP=

You're not talking to a teenager. Check yourself.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #973
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're not talking to a teenager. Check yourself.
So you're not denying it at least.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #974
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #975
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
OP=

He's right though. The quality of discussion on this forum is getting worse every single day. Look at the front page right now, its mostly bumped threads from months ago and every other topic has to do with Kobe, Lebron, and the Lakers. 1/10 topics is decent. What do the moderators do around here?
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: