Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #1021
LAKERSRETHEBEST
I airball my layups

Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...LAKERS FOR THE WIN!!!
LAKERSRETHEBEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #1022
Amar'e_Juwanna
Great young streetballer

there's a good chance that this has been answered somewhere around here, but its a minor issue so i'll just post this. how do i get my avatar, which is a gif, to display the motion of the gif? thanks.
Amar'e_Juwanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #1023
kamil
Your Mom

Hello ish :) Been lurking the forums for about a year, FINALLY got an account!

Question: is there a minimum post count I need to have in order to start a thread? It seems my account has limited access when I try to do so.

Last edited by kamil : 04-26-2013 at 06:03 PM.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:16 AM   #1024
Amar'e_Juwanna
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil
Hello ish :) Been lurking the forums for about a year, FINALLY got an account!

Question: is there a minimum post count I need to have in order to start a thread? It seems my account has limited access when I try to do so.
yes there is. i dont think ive reachd it yet but i've heard 440 or 150.
welcome to ish. ive lurked for a while and just joined as well. it is a dark and troubled land. having joined when you did, you automatically have a bad reputation. good luck and may your chosen gawd be with you.
Amar'e_Juwanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #1025
Screamingdoom
Stern's lap dog

Why does my post count keep decreasing? It's been in the 300s for forever. Yesterday it was 371 and then it dropped to 340. I made a few posts and it went to 345 and then it dropped down to 340 again.
Screamingdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #1026
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingdoom
Why does my post count keep decreasing? It's been in the 300s for forever. Yesterday it was 371 and then it dropped to 340. I made a few posts and it went to 345 and then it dropped down to 340 again.

Jeff is deleting and merging threads.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #1027
Screamingdoom
Stern's lap dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Jeff is deleting and merging threads.

Ah ok, that makes sense
Screamingdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #1028
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingdoom

I was wondering the same thing?

I've got to over 1000 months ago, yet gone back under 1000.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #1029
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar'e_Juwanna
there's a good chance that this has been answered somewhere around here, but its a minor issue so i'll just post this. how do i get my avatar, which is a gif, to display the motion of the gif? thanks.

You need to ensure the file size is within the limit.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 AM   #1030
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Probably been answered before, but is there any way I can know if someone has quoted me in their reply?
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #1031
trabash
Right behind you.

I'm member of this board for 2.5 years and still have no access to the board search. Is there even an option for searching the boards? Please look into that. Thanks (-:
trabash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #1032
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
well so much for my threads, I was going to wait til 6pmEST but phuck it, Im leaving right now for good, here's my email address just in case if u wanna contact me about anything -"willds09legacy@yahoo.com" (which will be created by 7pmEST tonight). Just in case u missed it here's my offical retirement speech, goodbye:

........................Ladiez, Gentlemen, Bitches, Bitch Ass Niguhs,and ISH staff ... ... um yea as you can see all over tha board, I lost a bet that I will stop posting from ISH. Just like tha knicks, I failed miserably. Im going to be a man of my word and stop posting.. It's been fun here for tha last five years, reppin allen iverson, kobe, melo and tha knicks, not backing down from knicks haters and lebron stans. Im highly disappointed in tha knicks which disappointed me year after year, since being a die hard fan way back in 1993-94 NBA season.

I was a knicks fan through good times and bad, which mostly were bad. Bad seasons like tha marbury and isiah era, which I still stuck for them. Knicks had a great season this year but choked in tha playoffs, but I do partly blamed tha refs. Just look at tha free throw difference Indiana pretenders had, and numerous missed calls that tha knicks had, pure phucking bullshit man :. Plus tha chokejob by melo and company in tha last minutes of tha fourth quarter in game 6 vs IND, which made me truly ashamed of cheering for them niguhs in tha first place.

Truthfully I been known that tha NBA is rigged, ever since game 2 of tha 2012 NBA Finals. Refs cheated for queen james and gave that underserving bitch a giving ring. Which made it worse was 2012 and 2013 season mvps for queen lamez. How tha phuck do queen pain win back to back season mvps by having stacked teams to back him up???? exactly smh. This season was tha icing on tha motha phuckin cake. Tha miami cheat had 27 in a row, but have no key injuries while every top team had key injuries especially tha real 2013 nba camps, Tha New York Knicks. Derrick Rose and westbrook was also payed to not play, so that Legone tha phucked up hairline warrior would have his back to back given ring, which iz more given then last year smh.

And Like I said I had fun on this board, talking, joking, trolling, going at it at knicks haters and lebron stans.I also quit being a basketball fan, quit watching and quit playin cuz I seriously have to move on, stern dont want tha knicks to succeed, and itz time for my next chapter in life. To all tha knicks fans and great posters continue to represent right while Im gone. From tha bottom of my heart I love you all except for Lebron stans. Good days and goodbye...
And enjoy tha NBA aka WWE basketball version and their circus acts... circus acts like these...

...by tha way phuck lebron, his mom, his team, staff, and crew, phuck all of them bitch ass niguhs!!! phuck all of them! Ny till tha day I phucking die!!! Im successfully out this bitch
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #1033
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by trabash
I'm member of this board for 2.5 years and still have no access to the board search. Is there even an option for searching the boards? Please look into that. Thanks (-:
15 years on board combined with 50,000 posts to have access to the search function.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #1034
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Default Hey "InsideHoops"... man up or shut up.

Stop with the stickied passive aggressive threads about wanting quality discussion unless you plan on doing something about it. Start making examples of people with permanent bans and consistent moderation with better posting rules.

This has been going on for years and continues to get worse like clockwork. You let the obvious troll posters continue to post and it eventually either drags good posters down or they leave. This is a clown site. Always has been and always will be unless you personally get serious about it.

Until you're ready to get serious... stfu.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #1035
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Default Re: Hey "InsideHoops"... man up or shut up.

Shit just got real
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: