Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-28-2006, 12:14 AM   #1
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Default raja bell

no class, no skills. gets burned all day long by Kobe so he goes out and clothesline...saying "i was getting elbowed". what a puss. embarassment to an otherwise decent franchise.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:15 AM   #2
Zombles
Local High School Star

He's a shark.

Stood toe-to-toe with Artest a few years back, smashing Kobe was stupid but the kid is tough, mean, and doesn't back down. It's always good to have 1 player like that on a team.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:18 AM   #3
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

yup. its good to have a tough defender...but not something so pathetic as that. he simply couldn't hang with Kobe, so he took one of the worst cheap shots in NBA history.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:09 AM   #4
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
yup. its good to have a tough defender...but not something so pathetic as that. he simply couldn't hang with Kobe, so he took one of the worst cheap shots in NBA history.
Just like Kobe couldn't hang in Game 7.

That's not even top 10 cheap shots in NBA history. You're just mad cause it happened to Kobe.

Not saying what he did was right, but Kobe fans are soooo sensitive about this. Time to move on.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:30 PM   #5
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Default kobe is the embarrassment

an admitted adulterer who DID blatantly elbow raja (which also makes him a liar, because they show kobe elbowing him on sportscenter more than once) thinks he is the shiz and then decides to give up in game 7 on his team when they most need him (he took one or two shots total in the second half), i think its hilarious when people declare him the MVP, a man who selfishly scores when there is some significant other talent on his team (Odom, Parker) and scored 81 against.....who was it oh yeah TORONTO! if Steve Nash decided to NOT pass first before he CHOOSES to score he could drop 70 or 80 once in a while if he REALLY wanted to (nash shoots a higher percentage from the field and free throw line).....and while i do admit raja gave kobe a cheapshot (and kobe deserved it) i dont necessarily agree with it, but i loved watching it....
personally i would like/respect/and even root for kobe if he decided to play team ball like he kinda did when he actually listened to the Zenmaster's gameplan and got others involved (Odom destroying us inside) and won those games
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:33 PM   #6
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
an admitted adulterer who DID blatantly elbow raja (which also makes him a liar, because they show kobe elbowing him on sportscenter more than once) thinks he is the shiz and then decides to give up in game 7 on his team when they most need him (he took one or two shots total in the second half), i think its hilarious when people declare him the MVP, a man who selfishly scores when there is some significant other talent on his team (Odom, Parker) and scored 81 against.....who was it oh yeah TORONTO! if Steve Nash decided to NOT pass first before he CHOOSES to score he could drop 70 or 80 once in a while if he REALLY wanted to (nash shoots a higher percentage from the field and free throw line).....and while i do admit raja gave kobe a cheapshot (and kobe deserved it) i dont necessarily agree with it, but i loved watching it....
personally i would like/respect/and even root for kobe if he decided to play team ball like he kinda did when he actually listened to the Zenmaster's gameplan and got others involved (Odom destroying us inside) and won those games

co-signed...i think those games that he played some decent and respectful ball in were great...it was a disappointment when he went back to being same old Kobe
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:33 AM   #7
sixty
Good High School Starter

Did anybody watch the 62 point game between the Mavs and Lakers?

Bryant was elbowing Howard all the time. Howard got back to him, but Kobe is master of elbowing.... he probably learned that from Shaq .
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:43 AM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

Kobe Fan??? Duh... I Hate RAPISTS!!!

and this is my 200th post... yeah!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #9
sixty
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world

You really want to get banned, don't you?
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:59 PM   #10
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world

wow. what a sad statement. you don't know what happened. only 2 people know...and she walked away with millions. ummmmm
Old 07-29-2006, 02:02 PM   #11
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:

too bad you feel a need to belittle a remarkable achievement. just give him props for the 81 and for carrying his mediocre squad to a 1st round game 7. i'm still amazed that the Lakes even made it to the playoffs.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:11 PM   #12
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Dude Nash could in know way ever possibly score 70 -80 pts a game. I dont care if his mindset was to score that many points it wouldnt happen. To knock a player dropping 81 pts shows your level of knowledge for the game. If MJ did it your the type that would be bowing down because its the popular thing to do. Just like its popular to bash Kobe,get a mind for yourself and realize Kobe is the best player on the planet. I dont agree with everything he does, but that is just reality. As for as MVP I think MVP is all about you take one player away from a team and how does that effect your team. You take Nash and Kobe away from their team And Lakers lose about 17-25 games more. You take Nash away you lose about10-15 games more. I respect Nash and think he is a hell of a player,but I like your coach I think he has installed a great system and is a great coach.the thing that will keep the Suns good for years to come is his eye for talent which fits his system. If Kobe was such a selfish player why did the Suns go after him? Would the Suns have a ring by now? And answer truthfully not the typical hes a ball hog and to selfish,your answer will prbablybe no but give me a real reason of why you dont think so.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:58 PM   #13
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

I respect Kobe's abilities but I agree with most people here. Kobe was elbowing Raja nonstop and there was proof of it on SportsCenter. I admit that it was a cheap shot on Kobe but it was not one of the biggest cheap shots in NBA history. You just think that because it is your beloved Kobe. Kobe did let his team down in game 7 by not trying in the 2nd half. If anybody thinks that he was trying then they are stupid. He totally dogged it.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #14
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Dude Nash could in know way ever possibly score 70 -80 pts a game. I dont care if his mindset was to score that many points it wouldnt happen. To knock a player dropping 81 pts shows your level of knowledge for the game. If MJ did it your the type that would be bowing down because its the popular thing to do. Just like its popular to bash Kobe,get a mind for yourself and realize Kobe is the best player on the planet. I dont agree with everything he does, but that is just reality. As for as MVP I think MVP is all about you take one player away from a team and how does that effect your team. You take Nash and Kobe away from their team And Lakers lose about 17-25 games more. You take Nash away you lose about10-15 games more. I respect Nash and think he is a hell of a player,but I like your coach I think he has installed a great system and is a great coach.the thing that will keep the Suns good for years to come is his eye for talent which fits his system. If Kobe was such a selfish player why did the Suns go after him? Would the Suns have a ring by now? And answer truthfully not the typical hes a ball hog and to selfish,your answer will prbablybe no but give me a real reason of why you dont think so.
Ok i still believe that if nash chose to he could score that many, but the fact is, he never would, hes too humble and involves his teammates too much, like i said earlier nash shoots a better percentage from the field, beyond the arc, and from the free throw line, and about my knocking of kobes 81, as much as i hate him he did make history i just guarantee he wouldnt have done it against a team like miami, san antonio, detroit or pretty much half the league(like jordan could) and jordan never scored that much either cuz he got the other talent on his team involved......but you know what props to kobe he scored 81......hooray hooray, did it really make any difference in the long run, no......but thats just me bashing again sorry its a vicious cycle....and you know what, kobe is the most athletic and talented player on the planet, i totally agree with you on that, but not the best PLAYER if you know what im saying...personally i was dreading when the suns were talkin about gettin kobe, but ill admit under this system and with our current talent he would have flourished probably.....i still hate him tho (vicious cycle)
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:23 PM   #15
Kobe24
Banned

How did Raja get all this fame? Cause of Kobe.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: