Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-30-2006, 06:37 AM   #31
sixty
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
I don't see how he isn't the most complete player in the game today. You still haven't told me who you think is the best player today and like I said, I bet you are going to say LeBron.

Week or two ago we voted for top 5 players here on ISH, and Lebron won :rollingeyes: .
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #32
Kobe24
Banned

You know what kind of teams that say the past is the past? Teams that have never won anything like the kings and the suns.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:48 PM   #33
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
oh yes...very mature reply...very valuable contribution.

raja was elbowed okay...?
Kobe was cheapshot okay...?
in the end...both are guilty...i just happen to not like the way kobe plays...i have nothing against the guy and his personal life means squat to me...but he could be a better basketball player....

i've said it many times....there's more to basketball than scoring...

i'll admit, he's the best scorer, but not even close to the best player...he's still got to learn stuff...admit it..

i loved the first few games where he played as well as steve he passed like crazy and they won still....i loved his game and if he were to play like that i'd be a #7 fan...but he doesn't.

so i have nothing against kobe, but i happen to take raja's side...because the cheap shots really were on him...and kwame brown did the same thing the game before so we can all see exactly why it's unfair that raja got suspended and that kobe got nothing....that's why i'm taking raja's side

how can any Suns fan talk smack? they haven't won squat. They barely squeaked by a mediocre Laker squad that is in the middle of rebuilding. At least win the Western Conf. With Amare back, I think they should finally do it.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 07:08 PM   #34
Kobe24
Banned

Amare won't even be the same like two years ago. He's gonna be just like another allan houston and grant hill.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 07:24 PM   #35
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Amare won't even be the same like two years ago. He's gonna be just like another allan houston and grant hill.

Nah...Amare is VERY young. Houston and Hill were much older when they blew out. Amare is money and is gonna cause a lot of grief for a lot of teams.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:47 PM   #36
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
He might not be the same as two years ago, but he won't be another Allan Houston. Lakers and Mavs fans are so against the return of Amare. Funny stuff. Keep it comin.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:01 PM   #37
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Default please just stop

right now the suns are a great team......
right now the lakers are a mediocre team....
the suns beat the lakers......
the suns made it to the western conference finals without amare or kurt thomas.....
the suns lost to the dallas mavericks.....
the lakers have championship banners....the suns dont......
if i wanted to be gay i could say "well boston has more championship banners than the lakers" but i dont say that cuz boston is horrible right now.....
my point is, does any of this matter right now as of July 30th, 2006?
NO.......so lets all stop arguing on the internet and wait until the season starts and let the teams play each other and then we can talk cuz this is so redundant now......
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:50 AM   #38
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

Statfan32, I am glad to see that you agree with me on Kobe. You haven't replied to me so you must have changed your view on the matter. I would really like to hear more of your points on the discussion. Seriously.

Last edited by AIR SETH : 07-31-2006 at 12:54 AM.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:04 AM   #39
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
They barely squeaked by a mediocre Laker squad that is in the middle of rebuilding.

we "barely squeaked by" but we won okay? and with a team that no one thought we'd get by with...amare was out, kurt was out, everyone that was supposedly a "key player" was out. They're in the middle of rebuilding but we were totally broken up...and we havent won anything...yet.

mediocre...true
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:16 AM   #40
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
right now the suns are a great team......
right now the lakers are a mediocre team....
the suns beat the lakers......
the suns made it to the western conference finals without amare or kurt thomas.....
the suns lost to the dallas mavericks.....
the lakers have championship banners....the suns dont......
if i wanted to be gay i could say "well boston has more championship banners than the lakers" but i dont say that cuz boston is horrible right now.....
my point is, does any of this matter right now as of July 30th, 2006?
NO.......so lets all stop arguing on the internet and wait until the season starts and let the teams play each other and then we can talk cuz this is so redundant now......

I agree with you 100%. Lets just wait untill the season starts and we will see who the better team is.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:40 AM   #41
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Statfan32, I am glad to see that you agree with me on Kobe. You haven't replied to me so you must have changed your view on the matter. I would really like to hear more of your points on the discussion. Seriously.
ok im pretty sure i agree with you on some things but ive done so much talkin about kobe and raja and the suns and the lakers that i forgot about what....and what matter might i have changed my view on again, because i would love to discuss more of my points too.
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:50 AM   #42
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
ok im pretty sure i agree with you on some things but ive done so much talkin about kobe and raja and the suns and the lakers that i forgot about what....and what matter might i have changed my view on again, because i would love to discuss more of my points too.

I am also done with the argument. I am actually quite the Suns fan I was just standing up for Kobe.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:57 AM   #43
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
I am also done with the argument. I am actually quite the Suns fan I was just standing up for Kobe.

I know that you are a huge Suns fan and that you were just sticking up for Kobe. Us Revelstokians got to stick together.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: