Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-30-2006, 05:45 AM   #16
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

im tired of goin over this...i really am
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 07:23 AM   #17
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He plays it damn good too. lol

Your point?
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:37 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATfan32
act like i dont love the suns and hate the lakers, and tell it like it is, kobe scored 50 in the game in the series when raja was suspended first off (thats just for whoever said that he scored 50 in the series and lit up raja all the time)....and for his performance and those who say "he shoots too much-hes selfish, he doesnt shoot enough-hes quitting or selfish" i believe that those are two different extremes because whoever you are there has most certainly been at least a couple times where he has done both....but i believe that hes not "damned if he does, or damned if he doesnt" i believe that kobe can be the best he can be if he went along with what also was the Zenmaster's gameplan was- get everyone involved and then attack when the others are struggling.....cuz i tell ya what when Odom was crushing the suns downlow and then they focused on Lamar (or whoever) and not Kobe, number 8 came in and scored at will....i think that makes a truly great player and LEADER if you can play the best team ball possible and the be able to just take over when they struggle by putting it on your shoulders and ok my turn to take over

Glad to see ur not biast here. haha
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:31 PM   #19
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobes situation sucks becasue hes always gonna be wrong in the public eye...he shoots too much hes a ballhog, he shoots to less, he shouldve shot....but i think the expectations of kobe is so high that people cant help but be critical...fans love the lakers and when they lose they need to blame someone...kobes the likely target becasue he is the best player on the team and what he does affects teh game more than any other player on the team...when you lose..theres always something else you couldve done...but the guys a human being...cant do it every time right...but i just think people are critical becasue they are fans of him and the game and want to win as badly as anyone
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: