Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-18-2007, 03:05 AM   #16
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Sell 360 to get PS3?

Quote:
Did you know that HD for Xbox 360 has the same quality as Blueray for PS3? This has been reported in tech reviews and is a fact. I don't know why people still think PS3 has better quality when it doesn't.

Yeah but it is a totally different format that looks to be losing the battle right now. I'm holding out on both until one of the formats gets that clear lead that signals the end for the other. Blu-Ray certainly looks to be pulling away right now though.

I don't get the Xbox love really. It's an inferior machine to the original Xbox as a media center because it doesn't support the better formats and Micro$oft have shown no inclination towards fixing that. More than that though, all it's best games(Never liked Halo) are clearly better on PC than they are on the Xbox. They look better, the multiplayer is better and the controls are better. When everything else is equal, that's three massive deal breakers. 360 is basically a watered down PC.

I own an Xbox, I swear by it and liked it more than the PS2, but the PS3 is a better console, time will show that. Of course, time will also make it cheaper which is nice considering how badly we get raped on prices in Australia, exchange rate is at record highs and we are still paying prices like it is 1970 or something.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:56 PM   #17
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Yeah I'll stick with my PS3 over XBox 360. The graphics are HANDS DOWN superior, you guys are just in denial.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #18
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
Yeah I'll stick with my PS3 over XBox 360. The graphics are HANDS DOWN superior, you guys are just in denial.
dude the 360 so far has clearly better graphics.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:53 AM   #19
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not sure if you can honestly compare the graphics on each system other than looking at the actual ratings of the hardware. i prefer the gameplay over the graphics in the end really. the 360 had more games when i got it. the ps3 had just gotten launched and there were only a handful of games out. plus, the ps3 was more expensive.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:10 PM   #20
grimreaper1377
Local High School Star

grimreaper1377 has an OK reputation so far

Personally, I don't care about the graphics. They both look fine to me.

I wanna know which has better games and which will be more fun to play.
grimreaper1377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #21
Hotbullets
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
dude the 360 so far has clearly better graphics.

I've had both and they both look good. Seriously, lame discussion. Both consoles are awesome, they both have their ups and they both have their downs, you shouldn't ask other people what they think, who cares? It's all about what kind of games you're into and whether you consider online gaming to be important etcetera. But please, for the love of god, stop whining about the graphics, they both look mighty fine!
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #22
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbullets
I've had both and they both look good. Seriously, lame discussion. Both consoles are awesome, they both have their ups and they both have their downs, you shouldn't ask other people what they think, who cares? It's all about what kind of games you're into and whether you consider online gaming to be important etcetera. But please, for the love of god, stop whining about the graphics, they both look mighty fine!
seriously, my friend had a ps3 and we hooked up orange box and it was horrible looking compared to the 360 on the same tv.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: