Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 12-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default PREDICTIONS of Celtics Record at SEASON END

Where do you guys think the Celtics will finish this year? I say they will win 67 games... 67-15
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
CelticsFan34
Kids at the park dunk on me

CelticsFan34 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: PREDICTIONS of Celtics Record at SEASON END

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
Where do you guys think the Celtics will finish this year? I say they will win 67 games... 67-15

66-16...somewhere in that ballpark. They're bound to fall off a little at some point during the season...right?
CelticsFan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:07 PM   #3
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

75 wins to be exact.
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I say around 61-21. Around the end of the season you will see the big three play maybe 15 minutes a game which will most likely result in losses.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
I say around 61-21. Around the end of the season you will see the big three play maybe 15 minutes a game which will most likely result in losses.

good point...they will probably rest Ray a lot down the stretch to keep him fresh for playoffs....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:58 AM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Realisitically, I'm going to get between 57-60 wins. The PGA tour is going to hit a wall with these long minutes.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #7
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Realisitically, I'm going to get between 57-60 wins. The PGA tour is going to hit a wall with these long minutes.

long minutes?
KG is playing less minutes this season. the minutes he played when he was still a rook.
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #8
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

64-18 is my prediction.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:34 PM   #9
kgisbigticket
Banned

kgisbigticket has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I agree just like the 85-86 Team. However, if we get 69 wins I would be glad as well because each team that won 69 games or more won the title.
kgisbigticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:22 AM   #10
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgisbigticket
I agree just like the 85-86 Team. However, if we get 69 wins I would be glad as well because each team that won 69 games or more won the title.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #11
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Wow very close!
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:54 PM   #12
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticsFan34
66-16...somewhere in that ballpark. They're bound to fall off a little at some point during the season...right?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:35 AM   #13
Gevz2kX
Logician

Gevz2kX has decent reputation

I predicted 65-17, no joke. I should've posted it.
Gevz2kX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #14
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Quote:
Right on the money...
Old 05-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #15
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:

Great Job!!!
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: