Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-28-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
T-Mac213
Banned

T-Mac213 has no real reputation yet.
Default Laker proposing a trade to send LO7 and Mckie and Sasha

for Carlos Boozer and Derek Fisher just heard on TV on channel espn
T-Mac213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:48 PM   #2
T-Mac213
Banned

T-Mac213 has no real reputation yet.

looks like the SF spot belongs to radman
T-Mac213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:26 PM   #3
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.

which espn channel at what time
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:36 PM   #4
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Anthony
which espn channel at what time

ya why would be they sending LO for Boozer??? that doesnt makes sense...LO has 1 Yr Exp in traingle.....I think they might get fisher for all the guards we have and he can be a good starter for us....but I doubt this happening
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:09 PM   #5
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

hey where did you ???? this guy is fake......what ??you got a back pain like TMAC?????
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:22 PM   #6
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far
Default Give me a break....

I have insider and I have seen nothing, NADA on this. He/She/It is trying to raise some cane in our forums.

Odom/Kobe will be together at least until the trade deadline. If Odom falters again in the triangle, it's a 75% chance he'll be dealt.

I still look for Mihm/McKie to be dealt to create some room for the rooks.

netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #7
lakers4life
I airball my layups

lakers4life has an OK reputation so far

i think his back ache is starting to affect his brain.
lakers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:32 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I kinda like the trade. But Odom is a rare talent.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:45 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wait a minute this post was from Tmac.

Hes lying man he hates the lakers screw that BS.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:23 PM   #10
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Boozer has been assured, sworn upon his grandma's grave, that he will not be traded. Of course, his GM could always be an incredible shameless BSer
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:11 PM   #11
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

I thought there was a rule that once you trade for a player you can't retrade him for like 3 months... if that's true then we can't trade for Fish. The trade kinda makes sense. Boozer will offset the loss of Odom's rebounding and scoring and Fisher the assists and shooting, Radman gets his minutes...
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:25 PM   #12
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
I thought there was a rule that once you trade for a player you can't retrade him for like 3 months... if that's true then we can't trade for Fish. The trade kinda makes sense. Boozer will offset the loss of Odom's rebounding and scoring and Fisher the assists and shooting, Radman gets his minutes...

The Los Angeles Lakers never traded Derek Fisher three months ago. The Los Angeles Lakers traded Derek Fisher two or three seasons ago I believe.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:55 PM   #13
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
The Los Angeles Lakers never traded Derek Fisher three months ago. The Los Angeles Lakers traded Derek Fisher two or three seasons ago I believe.

when you trade FOR a player, he can't be traded again for a period of time. Utah cannot trade him for a little while...I think.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:10 PM   #14
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a lame rumor... geez...
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:35 PM   #15
Mr. Clutch
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mr. Clutch has an OK reputation so far

this trade is sooo bogus seriously why would the lakers trade LO and sasha guys who can improve for an injury prone boozer and an over the hill Fisher seriously makes nooo sense
Mr. Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: