Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 02-17-2007, 05:47 PM   #1
JMEWLS

Default 2007 NBA Three-Point Shootout, Saturday

Whats your predictions for the shootout?

I still think Luther should be in here, but anyway. Tonight im hoping Damon Jones takes it out, that'll keep him talk for a while.

YEAR BY YEAR WINNERS!
FOOT LOCKER THREE-POINT SHOOTOUT

1986 -- Larry Bird, Boston
1987 -- Larry Bird, Boston
1988 -- Larry Bird, Boston
1989 -- Dale Ellis, Seattle
1990 -- Craig Hodges, Chicago
1991 -- Craig Hodges, Chicago
1992 -- Craig Hodges, Chicago
1993 -- Mark Price, Cleveland
1994 -- Mark Price, Cleveland
1995 -- Glen Rice, Miami
1996 -- Tim Legler, Washington
1997 -- Steve Kerr, Chicago
1998 -- Jeff Hornacek, Utah
2000 -- Jeff Hornacek, Utah
2001 -- Ray Allen, Milwaukee
2002 -- Peja Stojakovic, Sacramento
2003 -- Peja Stojakovic, Sacramento
2004 -- Voshon Lenard, Denver
2005 -- Quentin Richardson, Phoenix
2006 -- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas

2007 FOOT LOCKER THREE-POINT SHOOTOUT PARTICIPANTS

GILBERT ARENAS! DAMON JONES!

JASON KAPONO! MIKE MILLER!

DIRK NOWITZKI! JASON TERRY!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #2
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: All Star Weekend - 3 Point Shootout!

I think Dirk will repeat.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #3
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mike Miller is my pick. He will have a round of 20!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im going with Mike Miller but Dirk could obviously win and if either Jet or Gil catch fire they could win also.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kapono will win it.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Gilbert or Kapono
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #7
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

my money is on dirk

but I really want gilbo to win
and he'll talk more trash
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #8
Wudstock
Banned

Wudstock has an OK reputation so far

I think Jason Kapono is going to win
Wudstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:55 PM   #9
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

DIRK NOWITZKI to repeat it for me.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:00 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Favourite competition by far. Skills is ok, but not nearly as dramatic, and dunk contest is just bla without any bigger (or even mediocre) names.

Pulling for Gilbert, but I'd put my money on Miller or Dirk. Or Kapono. Or Jones actually. Only one I don't think will have a shot is Terry. My prediction is Miller though, he's been great this year, and Dirk hasn't been shooting near as many threes as he used to.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:02 PM   #11
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

C'mon Kapono
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:03 PM   #12
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Gil is my pick. I see him getting a round of 22 at least.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:08 PM   #13
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Favourite competition by far. Skills is ok, but not nearly as dramatic, and dunk contest is just bla without any bigger (or even mediocre) names.

Pulling for Gilbert, but I'd put my money on Miller or Dirk. Or Kapono. Or Jones actually. Only one I don't think will have a shot is Terry. My prediction is Miller though, he's been great this year, and Dirk hasn't been shooting near as many threes as he used to.
why would you say terry is the only one without a shot? hes a MUCH better shooter than damon jones. Im actually undecided on who i think will win out of jet or dirk. As for if someone was actually betting on it with the current odds, id put 20 bucks on jet(10-1) and miller(5-1)
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:09 PM   #14
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

i really want damon Jones to win and talk mad ****
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kapono might take it, he's a relative newcomer and if he has the right attitude, he'll come out hungry and try to prove that he can stroke it from the arc. And yeah, I think Luther should be in, he's got 122 3s on the season.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: