Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Phi @ind

We should win this one !

Possible lineups:

Indy

PG: Jamaal "I like guns" Tinsley
SG: Danny "I am 6'9 still starting at shooting guard" Granger
SF: Mike "I will score a new career high in points tonight" Dunleavy JR
PF: Jermaine "I will not get injured" O'neal
C: Troy "Look at my nose" Murphy

top role players: Foster, Daniels

Philly

PG: Andre "I can't shoot" Miller
SG: Willie Green
SF: Andre Iguodala
PF: Reggie Evans
C: Samuel Dalembert

Prediction: Indiana 106
Philadelphia 95

EDIT: Thread title should have been PHI @ IND.

Last edited by Miller Time : 12-19-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phi @ind

My prediction - Pacers win 111-84
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:36 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how's this?:

SG: Willie "too short"Green
SF: Andre "gimme the ball kobe style" Iguodala
PF: Reggie "all i do is rebound and grab nuts" Evans
C: Samuel "not a natural canadian" Dalembert

is granger really gonna start at sg?

IND wins w/ one arm tied behind dunleavy's back.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
how's this?:

SG: Willie "too short"Green
SF: Andre "gimme the ball kobe style" Iguodala
PF: Reggie "all i do is rebound and grab nuts" Evans
C: Samuel "not a natural canadian" Dalembert

is granger really gonna start at sg?

IND wins w/ one arm tied behind dunleavy's back.

haha thats good.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, no tins tonight. i had no clue he was playing hurt in ny. he didn't show it.

also, why would they start owens and not diener? is this guy in the doghouse or what? i see it as a waste of offense because that kid can shoot.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #6
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

I think the game will be a bit closer than it should be. Evans can rebound and Dalembert can block shots, and Philly too has a point guard that can distribute the ball. Jermaine's gotta be effective down low, and the Pacers need to get an edge in the rebounding category.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:48 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

man, i was getting so sick of this back and forth scoring crap. we'd have a great play on our end only to give up an easy basket at the other end.

we finally got an 11 pt lead. let's keep it up, boys!
Old 12-19-2007, 09:35 PM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
My prediction - Pacers win 111-84
God, I'm so good it scares me. Aother close prediction by me here. We won 102-85.

I know this team like the back of my ****.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:46 PM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
God, I'm so good it scares me. Aother close prediction by me here. We won 102-85.

I know this team like the back of my ****.

catz, have u thought of playing the lottery? i think you've got a crystal ball(s) on hand.

another great 2nd half just like their last game vs. NY. 'quis had 3 treys. must be an early x-mas present.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
catz, have u thought of playing the lottery? i think you've got a crystal ball(s) on hand.

another great 2nd half just like their last game vs. NY. 'quis had 3 treys. must be an early x-mas present.
LOL, I know. Just as soon as you say that Marquis should never shoot another outside shot, he goes and makes 3 of em. What a call by me, eh? We'll see if I can keep it up. :)
Old 12-19-2007, 10:04 PM   #11
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
LOL, I know. Just as soon as you say that Marquis should never shoot another outside shot, he goes and makes 3 of em. What a call by me, eh? We'll see if I can keep it up. :)

i just hope he doesn't get trigger happy plus they were all wide open shots.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:24 PM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

just checked out our injury report:

tinsley has a bruised left thigh. doesn't look like he'll miss our next game on sat.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:26 PM   #13
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
just checked out our injury report:

tinsley has a bruised left thigh. doesn't look like he'll miss our next game on sat.
Whew! That's a relief to hear.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:34 PM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Whew! That's a relief to hear.

yep. we really missed him too, even though we did get a win. daniels is a decent pg, but he's nowhere near the playmaker that tins is.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Dunleavy's a better playmaker. Definately one of the better point forwards in the league IMO.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: