Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What type of games are you into?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj24lal
You not into FIFA or PES games? I agree with the price thing. I just bought a quality new walkman phone for £50, and others will spend that money on one game.. I know what I'd prefer.
Not a fan of football, basketball is the only sport for me. Yeah, pricing for games is stupid, Guitar Hero was £75. I had friends who went and bought, Halo 3, COD4, Guitar Hero and Assassin's Creed in the space of about a month, that's nearly £200 spent on only games in the space of just over a month. I haven't even spent that much money on games the last 5 years of my life. I've only bought 2 games this year and they were both Tony Hawk's games one was £20 and the other £40.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:59 AM   #17
Dirkules
Kids at the park dunk on me

Dirkules has an OK reputation so far

i like action adventures and RPGs like Zelda and Dragon Quest. I also play Jump' Runs like Super Mario Galaxy (looking forward to Banjo-Kazooie on xbox360).
I have also many games like PGR or Ralley Games and Sport Games (NBA, Tennis and Soccer)
Dirkules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:52 AM   #18
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

basketball, baseball, football, and a good racing game every now and then
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:13 AM   #19
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Mainly sports (NBA and NCAA Baseball and Basketball). I hated playing those war games. They are so boring. NASCAR. It is boring watching on national tv, unless it is the last 10 laps or something. And it is boring playing it in video game format. I stopped playing Madden and NCAA Football back in 2005. I just focus on baseball and basketball.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #20
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

NBA games, GTA games, Rated T games....NBA Games so far are getting worse and worse imo.

GTA games are usually the ones to play for hours....Bully is another good game by GTA.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #21
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm into all games, but mostly an action and RPG guy.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #22
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Video games is my main thing (unless there is a game on )

I prefer to play shooters (the original kind -- shoot em ups/shmups, like Raiden, Gradius, R-Type)

I also play JRPG's (Dragon Quest, Suikoden), 2D platformers (Mario, Sonic, Bonk) and Adventure (Zelda)

Only sports game I like are NBA games and Tecmo Bowl

Only racing game I like is Gran Turismo (its the daddy) I wait patiently for GT5…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:40 PM   #23
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

i have a wii, and im enjoying just about anything on it right now. I really wanna get that gun attachment and get medal of honor, that game sounds really good, 32 players online silmultaneously, and the arcade/time crisis mode, that looks fun...

I'm counting down the days till Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Melee is one of my favorites, and the new Mario is out of this world, no pun intended
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: