Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 12-19-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Odenorbust has an OK reputation so far
Default Here's a scenario I think we might face.

Ok, right now I think the sixers will get right around the 7vnth pick in the NBA draft. Here's the question. Lets say, Gordon, Bayless, Griffin, and Koufous are there. Who do you take?

This one is a toughie. I don't think Gordon would be there, but he's got to be my choice. I don't think Louis Williams will ever develop into a effecient starting point guard. Gordon can score well, and he's just a great all around player.

Bayless is my 2nd choice. He can score just as well as gordon, but I think he has had more attention and help from budinger.

Griffin scares me. I think he's good don't get me wrong, but I think of the four that he could be the bust of the group. However, he works extremely hard, and that's one thing he's got going for him

Koufous feels like a Okur with less range, and i think our frontcourt could use another guy, but not him, unless Daly is gone.

So what do you do? take a risk on a big man or and play lou, or get the safer pick in a point guard and have lou sit and smith play?
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 09:15 PM   #2
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation
Default Re: Here's a scenario I think we might face.

Kevin Love would be a nice addition, but I don't think he'll enter the draft this year. I might take a reach on someone else, because I don't like that group of guys at all.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #3
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

we should package iggy sign n trade move up take one of the difference makers ( im so tired right now.....so im at this tipping point)

i mean we have 3 players that could be iggy on this team what billy king did to us in the end really confused me harder than keanu reeves in the matrix.

i took the pill.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Maybe trade Iggy to the Heat for their 1st rounder and Dorrell Wright? Might not end up being a bad scenario. Louis Williams or somebody could get some burn as a team leader, and then they can get a couple of lottery picks to throw into the fray.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Iggy in Miami would be great for them, and having Wright to develop in Philly along with a first rounder would be great.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: