Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #16
I'm Sorry, Guys!
Banned

I'm Sorry, Guys! has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Wade aka D-Whistle: 33 pts on 7 FGs (19-21 FTs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Why does Poseidon have so much hate for LeBron, DWade, or any other player that has a ton of talent? It is threatening to his precious idol, that's why.

His underlying motives are so blatantly obvious, he might as well come out and say it.

*I fear that these guys can be better than Kobe, so I hate them*
That's an unacceptable stat no matter the agenda. I'm sorry.
I'm Sorry, Guys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #17
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
no he hasn't.

Yes he has. Find any Lakers game thread and all he does is bash... unless he just bashes Kobe so no one calls him a Kobe homer.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #18
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, actually, Poseidon has been tearing Kobe a new one lately. Saying like, "I bet he's going to shoot 8-22 against the Cavs tomorrow and suck!" That kind of stuff. At first I thought he was a Kobe fanatic, but now I have him ignored because he's just...annoying. Bashing anything and everything without reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
no he hasn't.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:59 PM   #19
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Cavs will blowout the Lakers tomorrow. Mark my words. LeBron will also dominate his matchup w/ Kobe. Book it

He's been bashing Kobe, LeBron and Wade pretty consistently.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
They lost too... sad

How did atl come back?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #21
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
How did atl come back?

We got JJ! 26pts 9assists
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:14 PM   #22
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

That was a disgusting display by the refs. The Hawks just wouldn't let them steal the game.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #23
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

The Heat lose again. What else is new? D-Whistle can't rely on his free throws to get them a win.
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Yeah, actually, Poseidon has been tearing Kobe a new one lately. Saying like, "I bet he's going to shoot 8-22 against the Cavs tomorrow and suck!" That kind of stuff. At first I thought he was a Kobe fanatic, but now I have him ignored because he's just...annoying. Bashing anything and everything without reason.
Depression, possibly?

Someone get Poseidon some Paxil asap.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:18 PM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Sorry, Guys!
That's an unacceptable stat no matter the agenda. I'm sorry.
Several other players have had 20+ free throw attempts this season. It isn't THAT uncommon... okay... maybe it is pretty uncommon, but not unheard of. I think Kobe had 20+ earlier this season.

It is going to be amplified simply because it is Wade and there a history there. Like I said, I didn't see any of the game, so it is hard for me to comment. Were his FTAs the result of horrible calls?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #26
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Several other players have had 20+ free throw attempts this season. It isn't THAT uncommon... okay... maybe it is pretty uncommon, but not unheard of. I think Kobe had 20+ earlier this season.

It is going to be amplified simply because it is Wade and there a history there. Like I said, I didn't see any of the game, so it is hard for me to comment. Were his FTAs the result of horrible calls?

Yep, Kobe got 27 FTs on opening night
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #27
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
It's OFFICIAL......D-Whistle is BACK!!!!!

FU DAVID STERN!!!!!

F yourself, you just can't handle the fact that Wade is a warrior and isn't afraid to drive to the basket and get hit, unlike most of the NBA players who are afraid of a little contact. Is blaming David Stern the best you morons can do? seriously, it's not funny anymore.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #28
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

It's amazing to see how many people hate D-Wade free throws, but worship Kobe Jordan free throws.

is it because DWade is not attractive or something?
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #29
KINGD
Banned

KINGD has an OK reputation so far

Anyone else feel that wade has not been as great in the clutch this year and last year as before that? just seems hes missed a ton of gw game tying opportunities.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:49 PM   #30
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Some of you love to hate. Get a life.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: